Cuddles

Warnings: Fluff

AU: Normal, Dabi and Shigaraki are already dating

____________________________

Shigaraki POV:

I was in my room, trying to sleep. It was already 2 a.m. Why can't I sleep? I asked myself angrily. I was still lying for around 10 minutes before I decided that I should drink something.

I stood up and went down to the kitchen. Everyone else was already asleep. Hopefully, I don't wake the others up. I thought.

I arrived at the kitchen and got me a water glass. After a few minutes, when I was just sitting on one of the chairs and looking at my water glass, because I wasn't really thirsty, I heard food steps.

I looked up and Dabi came into the kitchen. He went in and saw me. "Tomura? What are you doing here at this time?" He asked me confused.

"I could ask you the same, but to answer your question, I couldn't sleep and decided to go and drink a glass of water." I answered his question.

"You can't sleep, what a coincidence, I can't sleep too." Dabi said. I looked back at my glass. "Yeah, you are right that is a coincidence." I just said.

I was really tired, but I can't sleep. Why can't I just fall asleep right now?! I thought angrily. I suddenly felt something on my head. Dabi came over to me and I didn't notice it. Wow, I was really tired. I thought.

"You can't sleep? You seem very tired." Dabi incredulously said. "Yeah, I am tired,  I should probably go into my room and try to sleep again." I whispered and stood up.

I wanted to start going but tripped, luckily Dabi caught me. "Wow, you don't only look tired, you are very tired." Dabi said.

"I got it. I am tired." I angrily said back, but it was only a whisper. He was warm and comfortable, I thought, because he was still holding me.

"Babe, do you want to come into my room and cuddle with me?" Dabi whispered. I had my eyes closed but nodded.

"Then let us go." Dabi said happily and we went into his room. I was already half asleep when we arrived at his room.

Dabi closed the door behind us after we came in. We lay down on the bed and then Dabi pulled me closer to him. I made myself comfortable.

"Warm." I whispered. He hugged me tightly. "You are so cute when you are sleeping." He whispered.

"First of all, I am still awake, and second of all, you can be happy that I am too tired to slap you right now." I mumbled.

The last thing I could feel before I was sleeping, was that Dabi gave me a forehead kiss.

The next morning

Dabi POV:

I woke up. When did I fall asleep? I asked myself, because I was sure, that I couldn't sleep well last night. Something moved in my hands.

I opened my eyes and saw that it was Tomura, who just turned around. Oh, right, I remember, we cuddled, and because of that, I could sleep.

He really needs to take more care of himself. He only takes care of us (The league). I kissed him on his head because he was now lying with his back to me.

Wait, how late is it already!? I asked myself. I looked around until I found my phone. I grabbed it and looked at the display. It was now 8 a.m. Okay, that is not that late. I thought.

But we still have to get up. I looked at my boyfriend. Why exactly must he look so cute? I thought angrily. "Tomura wake up." I whispered to him. He first didn't move, but when I whispered again, he sat up and looked angrily at me.

"Why can't you let me sleep?"  He asked angrily. "Because we have to get up." I explained. He looked angrily at me. "You know what, if you want we can cuddle later again." I promised him.

He looked angrily at me again before he stood up. Why must he be so cute? I asked myself again.

Time skip, a few hours later

3rd Person POV:

Dabi was talking with Twice when he felt something from behind, and when he looked back, he saw his boyfriend.

Tomura looked tired again. "Wanna cuddle now?" Dabi whispered asking Tomura. He nodded. "Okay, we see us later, bye Dabi." Twice said and went away.

"Bye Twice." Dabi said. "Where do you want to go cuddling?" Dabi asked his boyfriend. "I don't care." Tomura tiredly whispered.

"Okay, then let us go to the couch, the others aren't going to annoy us." Dabi suggests. Tomura only nodded.

They went to the couch and lay down. Tomura on top of Dabi. Tomura fell immediately asleep, but Dabi was still awake and played with Tomura's hair.

After one hour

"Babe, I think it is time to wake up now." Dabi whispered to Tomura. "But it is too comfortable and warm." Tomura whispered.

Dabi sighed. "But it was already one hour." "I don't care." Tomura mumbled. "Come on, babe." Dabi sighed. "Please wake up." Dabi whispered.

Dabi thought that Tomura was already asleep again because he didn't say something. But then Tomura moved. Dabi thought that he was lucky now, but then Tomura only moved closer to Dabi's face and then suddenly kissed him on his lips.

Dabi immediately blushed. "Okay, you can continue sleeping." Dabi mumbled. Tomura was too tired to repay something, so he just fell asleep again.

______________________________

I hope you liked the story. It is shorter than my other stories, but I hope you are not angry at me. And I know that this is kinda rushed

924 Words