Sick

Warnings: fluff

Au: Normal, Shigaraki is sick

______________

Dabi POV:

I was sitting on the bar, watching something on my phone, when Mr. Compress came to me. "Dabi, could you please watch over Shigaraki for a while? Kurogiri and I will go on a mission and the others aren't back yet." Mr. Compress asked me. "Why should I watch over Shigaraki, it's not like he is a kid, right?" I asked back. I mean that makes no sense or? I asked myself. "No you are right he isn't a child, but he is sick." Mr. Compress explained. "Wait our boss is sick?" I asked confused. I didn't know that he could get sick.

"Yes he is, you just have to look after him every hour if he is still alive. So are you doing it?" Mr. Compress asked me again. I thought for a minute. I mean I didn't have to do something else, so it wouldn't be a problem. "Yes, don't worry, I will do it." I answerd Mr Compress. "Thank you Dabi." Mr. Crompress said. "Kurogiri we can go now." He then yelled at the direction from Shigi's room. Kurogiri came outside and both of them went away.

After a half of one hour

I think I should look after boss now. I thought to myself. I stood up and walked to boss's room. I listen if I would hear him. Nothing. I knocked at the door and listen again. Still nothing. "Shigaraki, can I come in?" I asked through the door. Nothing. Is he dead or something like that. I thought to myself. I then opened the door and walked inside. I looked around to see Shigaraki laying in bed. I walked over to him. I think he is dead. I thought to myself. I couldn't see him breathing. "Boss are you dead?" I asked. He didn't answer, he didn't even look at me. Is he sleeping or did he die.

I touched him, to shake him but his body was so hot that I had to let go. Ok, I am not a doctor but I think his temperatur isn't normal, it feels like he is as hot as my fire quirk. I thought to myself again. I then saw that he is shaking. Really, are you kidding me. You are under your blanket and you are as hot as my fire quirk. I smirked at myself as I thought that, but it is real. What should I do now? I asked myself. I have never cared about someone when he was ill. Ah, I got an idea, what about a warm shower.

I then went to the bathroom to make the bath ready for him, after this I went back to boss and gave the blanket away to get him, almost immediately he began to freeze. I got him up and went to the bathroom again. Oh shit what should I do now. I can't just undress him, he will kill me, when he will remember this. After a few minutes of just standing there and think about what to do, I finally decided.

I set the still half dead Shigi on a chair and gave something in the tube to make bubbles. I then undressed Shigi. First the top if him and then the bottom. I did the best and I didn't look. After putting him in the tube, I began to wash him. I didn't know, that I could be that caring and I didn't know that my boss could be that cute.

After washing him, I went back to my room and searched for a long hoddie of mine. When I found it, I went back to him and with help of my quirk I got him dry. After dressing him with my hoodie, I got him on my hands to my bedroom and layed him down on my bed. Wow he is really still sleeping, is he really not dead. I layed down with him and hugged him because he began to shake again. He hugged back. "Aww how cute" Wait did I really just say that to my boss? Then he began to hug me tighter. I mean I was right, when I said that he was cute and now I know that he could be sweet to.

3rd Person POV:

Shigaraki and Dabi were laying in Dabi's bed. Dabi on his phone with his headphones on and Shigaraki was sleeping and hugging Dabi tight. As Mr. Compress and Kurogiri came home, Kurogiri immediately went to Shigi's room to look after him, but he didn't find him. "He is not in his room!" Kurogiri came back really worried, where he could be. "Don't worry Kurogiri we will find him." Mr Compress said to calm him down. "How about we go to Dabi's room and ask him if he knows where Shigaraki is." Mr. Compress suggests and Kurogiri nodded, giving an answer.

They went to Dabis room. After knocking and Dabi letting them in, "Dabi did you..." Kurogiri was interrupting himself when he saw Shigarki laying and cuddling Dabi. "Please be a bit quiet but what did you want to ask?" Dabi quitly said. Mr.Compress came in and led Kurogiri out of the room, then he knew that Kurogiri would attack Dabi, because he was to near Shigaraki. Dabi then began to play with Shigi's hear and whisperd. "You are really cute and sweet. How sad that you are not that calm everyday." And then he lead forward and kissed Shigaraki's forehead.

______________________

If you want a part two please write a comment. :)

915 Words