Deaf

Warnings: fluff

Au: Quriks doesn't exist, the leagua leaves normal in an apartment. Tomura got in an car accident and is now deaf, he was 18, the Shimuras are still alive

Ages of everyone: (Only Shigis and Dabis ages are the same as the from the anime)

Tomura Shigaraki: 21

Touya Todoroki (Dabi): 24

Toga Himiko: 20

Jin Bubaigawara(Twice): 25

Atsuhiro Sako (Mr. Compress): 30

Shuichi Iguchi (Spinner): 27

Kenji Hikiishi (Mange): 28

Kurogiri: 30

_______________________________

Shigaraki POV:

Today was the day, I will finally hear again. I was right now on my way to the hospital with my older sister Hana. I finally had enough money to pay for my treatment. My friends wanted to lend me their money but I did not accept it, I did not want them to lose money because of me.

My friends don't even know that I will finally get my treatment. They only know that I am away with my sister. I want them to suprise. After I got my treatment, I could finally hear the sounds again, I was so happy right now and couldn't wait to tell the others.

On my way back home I thought about a prank. I will do really normal, so they won't get noticed that I could hear again.

After my sister brought me back to my apartment, I went inside. Kenji was already back from her work. She said with help of sign lagnuage that she was happy to see me again.

I forget to say that I was one week away, so the others wouldn't question me where I was with my sister and so I could get used to hear again. Kenji also said that the others will be back soon.

Two houres later

Still Shigaraki POV:

The others welcomed me back. Everything was normal as always, when Dabi come home. He hugged me, I hugged him back when I heard him whisper something. " I am happy to see you again, I was soo worried about you and missed you."

I didn't say anything, because I knew, that he didn't want me to hear him. I felt suddenly so strange and I felt like I had butterflies in my stomache. What the hell is wrong with me, maybe some next effects. I thought to myself.

A bit later

I get to kitchen to get me some glass of water, when I heard voices. When I remembered, it must Dabi and Toga. I went inside, cause they still don't have any clue that I could hear them.

They stopped talking as they heard me coming in the kitchen, but when they saw me they continued. "Really Dabi, just say it to him already." I could hear Togas vioce. "Toga, you know I can't tell him." Dabi said.

What were they talking about. I thought for a moment. Maybe something about there work. "Look Dabi, if you won't do it someone else will do it and you won't have a chance then anymore." Toga said.

I got me some glass of water. "I know, but what if he doesn't like me back." Dabi said against her. What the hell where they talking about. I thought to myself. I drunk the water and went out of the room to my bedroom.

Later, at night

I shared my bedroom with Dabi. I was reading when he entered the room. He looked at me, but then went to his bed. "Is everything okay, Dabi?" I asked him. He looked at me again. "Don't worry, everything is okay", he said with sign language. Then he smiled at me.