After the love potion effect

Warnings: none

AU: You could say this is the second part of 'Love Potion'. Anyway, the league hates Kai, but Tomura doesn't because he doesn't remember anything that happened after he passed out (After the effect of the potion came). Kai is still in contact with Tomura. The League tries their best, that Kai doesn't come near Tomura or they try, that at least someone is near Tomura when he is with Kai. It has already been one month past.

________________________________

Dabi POV:

I was coming back to the base from a mission. No one was there when I opened the door. They must be still on a mission. I thought to myself. I went into the living room, where the bar was.

I will just make myself a drink. I thought and wanted to go behind the bar when I heard a voice coming from Tomura's room. Is Spinner already back? I asked myself. Normally, Tomura doesn't let us into his room. Even though it's his office.

The door was opened and I imediately got angry. Kai went out of the room, smiling! What did this b*start do to Tomura? I thought angrily. Kai saw me and stopped.

"Oh, hello Dabi." He said while smiling. "What did you do to him?" I asked angrily. "Why don't you look for yourself." He said back, with anger in his voice.

We looked at each other for like five minutes, not saying anything, when Kai suddenly said. "However, I will go now, maybe I will come next week again." He said and smiled before he went past me and outside.

After the door closed, I rushed to Tomura's room. Without thinking I opened the door. "Tomura!" I shouted. Tomura was standing in the middle of the room, holding paper in his hand. He looked worriedly and confused at me.

"Dabi did something happen?" He asked me. "No, sorry, I just, ahm..." I cut myself off. I mean how should I explain to him that I was worried about Kai touching him? "He was still looking confused at me.

Why does he look so innocent? And how is it possible for him to talk to such a b*start? (He means Kai) I thought angrily.

I was still in my thoughts when I noticed that Tomura was now standing in front of me. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "Nothing, I just wanted to ask, where the other league members were?" I said. I hoped that he didn't notice me lying. Fortunately, it is difficult to find out whether you are lying or telling the truth.

I looked at him again, because I didn't look at him when I was thinking about a lie. He looked like he thought of something. "I think Toga and Spinner are still on a mission with Mr. Compress and you should have come home with Twice and Kurogiri." Tomura said.

"That reminds me, where are those two?" He asked me. "Twice went into the shopping center (With a costume) and Kurogiri said that he still had to do something." I answered his question.

"Ok, I understand, but are you sure that you are okay?" He asked me still looking worriedly at me. Why the h*ll must he be that cute?

I felt how I got red in the face, I quickly turned my head, so Tomura wouldn't see me blushing. "Yes, I am fine. I will go now." I said and before he could ask or say something, I was already out of the room. Oh sh*t, hopefully, he won't question anything about that again. I thought and went into my room.

After the league members came back from their mission

3rd Person POV:

The league was in the living room, doing their stuff, when Tomura came in. "Hey Tomura, do you want to play with me a few games?" Spinner asked Tomura.

"Maybe later, but first I want to ask you guys a question." Tomura said. Everyone looked up at their boss.

"What question?" Toga asked curiously. "I want to know, why exactly you guys hate Kai and don't come up with an excuse." Tomura said.

Everything went silent and Dabi remembered that he hadn't told the others about the visit from Kai. "What exactly do you mean boss?" Twice asked, trying to act normally.

"Didn't I just say, you shouldn't come up with an excuse?" Tomura asked angrily. "And do you really think, I didn't notice that every time Kai is here or I am going to meet him, you guys act strange?" Tomura asked reproachfully.

"We should tell him already." Mr. Compress suddenly said. Tomura was now confused. "What should you tell me?" He asked confused. "Kai had poisoned you." Spinner said and looked down.

Tomura didn't understand anything anymore. "But I would have noticed it, don't you guys think?" Tomura asked confused, not believing what the league members just told him.

"You forgot, it was part of the potion." Dabi explained. "Okay, I will just believe it, but with what did he poison me?" Tomura asked, because he was still alive, what meant, that Tomura couldn't be poisoned deadly.

The league members went silent again. Tomura waited for an answer patiently. "You could say, that you got poisoned with a love poison." Twice finally said, but looked down.

"I got poisoned with a ... what?!" Tomura couldn't understand anything. After a few minutes had passed, Tomura found his voice again. "And what happened after I got that love poison?" Tomura asked, a little bit afraid of the answer.

"Not really much, I mean Kai came to visit you, but you didn't love him." Twice said. "Does this mean, I have fallen in love with someone else?" Tomura asked curious.

Again, the league members looked down. "You could say so." Mr. Compress answered. "But nothing happened, just that the person you fell in love kissed you, so Kai would go away." Toga continued.

"Ok, now that wasn't necessary." Kurogiri said. "But it is true." Toga said, but before she and the others could fight, Spinner said to Tomura that they just should play a few games. Tomura was okay with that and the two were about to leave, when Tomura suddenly stopped.

"And who exactly did I feel in love and who did kiss me?" Tomura wanted to know. "You don't have to know." Spinner quickly said. "And why not?" Tomura asked curiously.

"Because you just don't have to know." Spinner said. The other league members were quiet. "Really, being mean to your boss?" Tomura asked offended.

Twice just wanted to defend themself, when Dabi suddenly stood up. "I have forgotten something to buy, I will be quickly going now." Dabi said and went away.

Tomura didn't understand the world anymore, but then he knew something. "Wait, does this mean, I fell in love with Dabi!" Tomura said he looked shocked. "Maybe." Spinner said not looking at Tomura.

"I am going to my room." Tomura said and went away. After he arrived at his room, he closed the door and sat down on the floor.

I fell in love with Dabi... with Dabi!! Tomura thought still shocked. Wait, this means, that Dabi was the one that kissed me. Tomura thought, he was now completely red in the face.

______________________________

I hope you liked the story and I hope the end was okay. And about Dabi, he is sitting in some hallway, his face is as red as Tomura's.

I am sorry that the story came up late, I just didn't have any Motivation. I hope you can understand me.

1200 Words

I just realized something. I was counting my stories and realized that I just had 22 different published stories and circa 45 published stories with the parts and Author Notes included