Cage

Warnings: fear of getting kidnapped,

AU: Dabi is a mafia boss,

_______________________________

3rd Person POV:

Finally, it was time. The mafia was ready. The big mission began now. Their boss, Dabi, wanted to break into the villa from another mafia boss.

They didn't want to steal money, they didn't want to kill somebody, no they wanted to steal the secret. The mafia boss, with the name Kai Chisaki, was holding something important in the house.

So says the rumors. Everyone who broke in died. No one knew what exactly the secret was. Was it a thing, or a document, no one knew.

No one knew who the rumors set into the world either. Everyone died, who tried, but the thing was, that the mafia boss Dabi had a secret too. He knew someone who would give them a little piece of information.

The one who had the information wasn't a man who gave information to others often, normally he didn't even give one piece of information to someone.

He was a police officer, with the name Eraserhead, and the only reason, why he would tell the mafia boss Dabi this information, was because of a favor Dabi must do for him.

Dabi should if he survives bring a little girl with him. The name of the girl was Eri.

The police officer had seen the girl once and knew that she didn't like the guy, called Kai Chisaki, but because Mr. Chisaki didn't do anything wrong, the police officer couldn't do anything.

The police officer gave him a list of codes that Dabi would need. The last code confused Dabi and when he asked the police officer about the code, he only answered that this code should only be used once and then when the end and the beginning cross each other.

Dabi was still confused, but Eraserhead couldn't give more information. So Dabi decided he would find out himself.

The mafia was ready. Mr. Compress should hack into the system. Toga and Twice should play the target. Dabi would sneak into and find the secret. Kurogiri and Spinner would wait outside. Spinner would drive the van back and Kurogiri would help with wounds.

The plan was perfect. Everything started. Twice and Toga started to sneak in and got attacked immediately, but they could make it at least till the end, where they started to fight the protectors.

Dabi sneaked in while the others were fighting and found himself in front of a treasured door again. He gave the right code into it only to find an empty room.

There was only one door, at least Dabi thought so. When he looked more exact he saw another door. First, was Dabi frustrated, not because there was a hidden door, no because the door had a normal keyhole and Dabi didn't have the key.

Dabi couldn't ask Mr. Compress for help, because even though when he hacked into the system, he wouldn't be able to open the door. And the codes were useless too.

But Dabi didn't give up and could after ten minutes unlock the door. He looked around and then decided to open the door.

Dabi POV:

When I opened the door and went into the room. It looked like a normal entrance area, so like I just entered the house of a new friend. I looked around, but there wasn't anything special, like another secret door.

"Hey, are you the winner?" I suddenly heard a voice. I turned around and saw a boy standing there, looking confused and surprised at me.

The boy remembered me of the last code. "The red ruby in moonshine." I whispered. I didn't say it on purpose. His eyes widen.