The new Base 2

Warnings: Fluff, angst

Au: normal, Dabi and Shigaraki are already dating, before the Shimura Family died were they famous and rich, Shigaraki is Tenko Shimura

__________________________________

After they have the rooms divide(cause i am still lazy)

Kurogiri POV:

I was sad because there wasn't a bar just like our old base, but in the kitchen there was a kitchen island. I mean isn't a bar but better than nothing I thing. "Kuro, do you now how Boss got the house, I mean he said it was from his "Father" but I don't think that All for One could give him that" asked Mr. Compress me. I shook my head. I realy didn't know, that AFO could be that nice. That surprised me very much.

Time Skip 1 month

Night

Dabi POV:

I was laying in bed with Shigaraki, (he was already asleep) watching some Videos on my phone. When I heard someone whined, I looked down at my boyfriend and saw that he was the one who whined. "Shh, Baby everything is okay" I calm said to him, I hugged him tightly to calm him down. He maybe stopped to whine and hugged me back. I was happy that he calmed down a bit.

The next morning

"Good morning Honey" I sat up to look in my Bosses ruby eyes. "Morning Patchy" He replyed tired. I sat up and kissed his forehead. After we got ourselves ready, we went to the kitchen. "Dabi!!! Your awake" screamed Toga in my ear. Now I was in a bad mood, I truely wanted to punch her, cause she always screams in my ear. I mean my poor ear. When suddenly I felt something around my belly, I looked behind me to see sweet Shigaraki holding me tired. "Toga let Dabi and Boss enjoy there morning" said Mr. Compress.

Time Skip 1 month later (I'm sry, I'm just so lazy)

Spinner POV:

"Shigaraki and Kurogiri went outside to get some food and they will be back in 4 hours" Mr. Compress said to us. "So we have 4 hours to make the suprise" provided Toga. We wanted to suprise our Boss because he has done so much to us. We wanted to clean the whole house and make something to eat, while Shigi is with Kurogiri outside. "Kurogiri promised me that he will try the best to make them come home late." continue Mr. Compress. "Me and Twice are making the living room and the stairs." said Toga. "I will make my and Shigi's room and the bathroom." said Dabi. "I will to the kitchen and the dining room." continue Mr. Compress. "And I will to the rest" I said in conclusion. I know that this is much to do, but Boss deserves it. "And at the end we all cook a big meal" said Toga with stars in her eyes. We made our ways to clean the rooms.

After a while

Mr. Compress POV:

I finally finished the lunch room and the kitchen, the last thing I have to do now is the storeroom. First I should sweep out of the room, when I noticed a carpet. I didn't know that there was a carpet. Then when I wanted to pull the carpet out, I noticed that underneath was a trap door. I quickly called the others.

After everyone was in the kitchen

Toga POV:

Wow, how did you find this?" I asked curiously. "I wanted to clean it, inside and then I had to put the carpet out and so I found it." Mr Compress explained. "So does anyone knows what this is and where it goes?" asked Jin. "I wonder where it goes aswell, I mean when nobody knows about this, then how is it possible for it to even exist?" asked Spinner curious. I found it awkard I mean from us noone knows were it goes. So there is only one way... "So I see nobody right now knows were it goes so..."I said but then Dabi interrupt me. "No, we are not going in there, got it?" He seriously said. I just looked at him angrily.

Spinner POV:

"I mean we don't know what there is, but it worths to only look, right?" said Jin. Dabi looked at him angrily and Toga looked excited, I was just curious what was behind this trap door and Mr. Compress was on the phone? "Who are you calling, Mr. Compress" I asked confused. Everyone now looked at him. "I will call Kurogiri and ask him if he knows about this" he replied.

After he called Kurogiri and asked about this

Dabi POV:

Masken freak asked spooky man, if he would know about this trap door. "Kurogiri said that he didn't know about this" said the magican. "So no one knows about this, the only way to find out what this is, is to go there." Toga said excited. I wanted to speak against her but before I could say one word Spinner interrupt me. "I don't want to do this, but I think Toga is right, we should look under the trap door" Spinner said. Everyone agreed with him and Toga, except for me. "I think this is to dangerous" I explained. Masken freak looked at me and said "I know that this could be dangerous, but what if there is something more dangerous underneath the trap door and if we don't look we would die?" I sighed and gave up.

"So who goes first?" asked Spinner. "Jin you could make some clones" suggest the Magican. Jin nodded and made some clones of himself, after the clone went inside the trap door, we waited about one minute. I thought that this must be one hour, but eventually the clone went outside the trap door. "There is a room it looks like this is the celler" the clone explained.

"Ok I will go next!" screamed Toga now really excited, before somebody could stop her, she jumped inside. "So I would say I am next" said Spinner and went inside too. Soon everyone was inside the cellar. I made a fire with my hand and looked around there were two doors. "So which door should we open first?" Toga asked curiously. "The right one, I would say" said Jin. We all nodded about his choose. I went first, I didn't want to be here but I didn't want them to be alone so I don't think I have a choose.

I opend the right door and made a blue flame in there. It looked like a normal wine celler. Spinner and the others came in. "Somehow disappointed" said Jin disappointed. "Ok now we know what it is." said the Masken freak. "But when it is only one wine cellar why would it be hidden?" Spinner asked confused. "Yeah, you are right, this doesn't make any sense" I agreed with him, even if I didn't like to agree with him.

"Now the other door" Toga said with an unbelievable hope. Realy no one can make her sad this easily. No one but Toga believed that there would be some thing exciting in there, but then I opend the door and made the blue flames and what we saw was incredible.

I'm so sry that I didn't upload sooner, but I was busy. I hope you liked it :)

1196 words