He is not interested

Warnings: fluff,

AU: In high school, Tomura and Dabi are really popular, but Dabi is a bully too.

______________________________________

Tomura POV:

"And Tomura, did you already hear it?" Spinner asked me. "No, what do you mean?" I asked confused back. "We will become a new classmate today." He explained.

"Oh, cool." I said. Wow, I didn't expect that. I thought. After a few minutes, the teacher came into the classroom and introduced the new classmate.

His name was Mattias, he was a boy and at my age (16). After that, the teacher started the lesson.

In lunchtime.

I was going to our usual place, where we were sitting when I heard noises. Is someone fighting? I asked myself. "Spinner you can go to our place already, I forget something in class." I said to him before I turned around and went in the direction where the noises came from.

There, I saw that Dabi and his group were standing in front of the new boy, Mattias. I got angry. "What the h*ll, are you two doing here?!" I asked with anger in my voice.

They looked at me. "Oh, if it isn't the famous Tomura Shigaraki." Dabi said with a mocking voice. "What do you want here?" Twice asked.

"I should be the one asking you. I know that you are bullies, but can't you give the new ones a break?" I asked with a reproachful voice.

"What do you mean, we are only teaching him, who is in charge in school." Dabi said, with a mocking voice again.

"Ugh, you are making the school day really difficult, you know?" I asked with anger in my voice again. "Oh, is the famous guy now angry?" Dabi said, still with a mocking voice.

I went into the way of the group and the new guy. "You will never learn your lesson." I said and calmed down.

"Let's go, you are coming with me." I said to the new student and grabbed his hand and went away.

"Wow, you're really cool." The new one said. "Thank you, your name was Mattias right?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"You shouldn't go near Dabi or his group, they are all idiots." I said to him. "You can sit with me and Spinner, I am pretty sure he hasn't something against you." I said to him, he nodded again.

After a few weeks.

Mattias POV:

He was so cool, I thought while looking at him. He was really good in school, and even though he was popular he was different from the others.

He didn't bully other people, no the opposite, he helped them. He was so cool. I thought again. Maybe I should confess my feelings to him soon. I thought for a few minutes before I got to an end.

After the lesson, I went to him. "Hey Tomura!" I said to him. "Hello Mattias, how are you?" He asked me. "I am doing good, but I have a question for you." I said to him.

"Oh really? What question?" He asked back. "I want to ask you something, but could we do it after school?" I asked him. He looked confused. "Ok, I don't see why not." He said and smiled.

He was so cute. I thought and was scared that my heart could smelt away, because of his smile.

Dabi POV:

I saw this b*st*rt talking to Tomura when I went out of my class. I really hated him, not only because he was new, but also because Tomura protected him from me.