The cute cat

Warnings: fluff

Au: Quirks doesn't exist, the LOV are normal people, Kurogiri is a human, neko Shigaraki

_______________________________________________

Dabi POV:

Finally down with work. I thouht to myself. I am just driving home from work, when I suddenly saw a cat on the pavement. It looked liked it was hurt. I drove to the side of the road, got off the car and went near the cat. When the cat saw me it wanted to run away but couldn't because of his injury. "Shh, it's okay I don't wanna hurt you" I calmly said to the cat. I know that the cat problery couldn't understand but well it worths a try. The cat calmed down a bit, as if he could undersand or maybe I only imagined. I really need to relax and sleep.

I slowly got closer to the cat. It didn't go away,  just looked at me. The cat had really pretty ruby eyes. What the f*ck am I thinking I really need to go to sleep. I picked the cat up and got into the car. The cat didn't attack me, he just looked at me, I think with curiousity in his eyes. I drove home. The cat's fur was a mix of ash-blue and light.

After I was at home I picked up the cat again. It didn't attack me when I touched it. The cat looked at me with his cute eyes. When I was inside the building, I got the first aid kid for the cat. During the treatment, the cat only looked at me. After this I went in the kitchen. There must be somewhere something that I could give the cat. After I found meal and milk, I gave it to the cat. The little hesitantly sniffed at the food, then he ate it.  I walked to my bedroom and after I switched clothes then I went straight to sleep.

The next morning

After I woke up in the morning, I felt something on me. I looked up and saw a light blue fur. Then I rembered what last night happend. I sighed, I tried to stand up without waking the cat up, who was sleeping on top of me. After I got up without waking the cat, I went to the kitchen. When I was in the kitchen making breakfast for me and the cat. My phone rang, I looked up and saw that my friend Jin wrote me:

Jin

Hey Dabs

Do you have everything for Saturday evening?

Oh no I totally forgot about this, my friends wanted to come over Saturday evening.

D: Yes, I think I have everything but don't forget the punch

Yeah, I won't forget it.

D: Bye, see you on Saturday

Bye

I put my phone back, when I heard some meow. I looked down to see the little cat, looking at me. "I think that you are hungry, right?" I said to the cat, even if I know that he couldn't understand me. He meowed as answer. I went to the refrigerator and looked for milk.

Shigaraki POV:

Yes, I am the cat. Better said I am a hybrid but I am most of the time in my cat form. Why? Oh that's simple, when I am in my human form there would be still my ears and my cat tail. If I am a cat, I look like a normal cat, so I am safer as a cat as in my human form. I really don't wanna go to a labor.

 The tall man came back and gave me something to eat. I liked him but I didn't know his name, mabye I will get it sometime. The tall man came back and gave me some food, then he sit down and began to touch me better to say he stroke me. I didn't care about that, I just eat the food, that he gave me. "Mhm I like you, mabye I will keep you" he asked himself, I looked at him but then eat my food again. After I finished eating I went back to the, I think it's his bedroom but I am not sure, and layed down on the bed, to sleep.

Dabi POV:

As the cat finished eating, it stood up and went away, proberly to go to sleep, well I don't know what cats do the whole day. I stood up and went to the sink to wash the dishes.  I then rememberd that I had work to do. F*ck, you own a company, it's clear to have this many work. Yes I know, I have a company and not just one company. I am the owner of one of the famous companies of the world. I got it from my father, because I am the oldest child.

My family is really rich, but I don't have many friends because the most would be fake friends. My only friends are, Toga Himiko, Jin Bubaigawara(Twice), Atsuhiro Sako (Mr. Compress), Shuichi Iguchi (Spinner) and Kurogiri. Now I don't have a girlfriend, but I've had some, like five or something like that. The five girlfriends were only for my money or population with me so I broke up with any of this girls.

I didn't really think of a pet, because I was rarely at home, but this cat has something on it that I want. I really don't know, what I mean with it. But now back to work, I think that I will work at home today.

Shigaraki POV:

I woke up, I didn't really know what to do now. I think I will just look around this place a little bit. The house was really big, there must be tousands of rooms. I looked in every room a little bit and stopped in front of one of them. There were noises, so I looked in the room, to see the black haired man. The tall man talked with someother on his phone. I think this is his office. I then walked away to contiune my walk.

__________________

So I hope you liked this story

985 Words