Valentines Special

Author Note (A/N): I don't know why, but I think this song plays well in the story.

Warnings: Fluff

AU: Normal, Tomura and Dabi aren't dating yet

___________________________________________

Dabi POV:

I was sitting with Toga and Twice in the living room. "And what are you doing tomorrow?" Twice asked us.

"I don't know yet." Toga said. But I was sure that she had planned something already. "And you?" Twice asked me. "I don't know, but probably just sitting in my room." I answered.

"Didn't you say, you wanted to ask your crush out on Valentine's Day?" Toga asked curiously. "True you said that, but who is it?" Twice asked as curious as Toga me.

"As if I would tell you, who it is." I said back. "Okay, is it Tomura or Hawks?" Toga asked me. I wanted to answer when I just realized what she had said. "Heh, why do you think of them?" I asked confused. I mean I wanted to ask Tomura out, but how did Toga know?

"Because it was obvious that you wanted to ask Tomura out, you always stared at him and by Hawks, you two often hang out together." Twice explained.

I was too perplexed to answer. "Okay, because of your reaction, I will admit that it is one of them, but who is it now, Hawks or Tomura?" Toga asked curious.

"I will tell you if he said yes." I said. Because if Tomura said he didn't want to go out with me, I wouldn't tell Toga or Twice, but when he says yes, I maybe would tell them. I thought.

"And now if you excuse me, I have to do something for tomorrow." I said and stood up, walking away. I had an excellent surprise for my Valentine's date, I mean when he said yes. I really hoped he would.

The next day

Tomura POV:

It was morning, but I didn't want to stand up, or even open my eyes. Why? Because I hated Valentine's Day. Everyone was so happy. I didn't like it, maybe because I knew that nobody would love me like I had seen the pairs before.

But I had to stand up. I knew it. I opened my eyes and sat up. I just wanted to stand up and get myself some breakfast, when I saw something on my bedside table. I was confused.

It was a tray and on it, there was coffee, breakfast, and a letter? I got the letter and looked at it. There was a heart drawn on it. I opened it.

On it was writen:

<3 Hello Tomura <3

I hope you had a good sleep.

I made you breakfast, probably you have already seen it.

I hope you are feeling good.

I want to tell you something a really long time now,

but I never found the right moment.

Could you meet me at noon?

At the place ***********

I hope you will come

See you there

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I was confused. Should I go there? I thought while eating my breakfast. I mean it can't be that bad, right? I thought. I will just go and if it is a prank, then I will just think up a lie. I thought.

At lunch in the place ***********

I went to the place. I had something pretty on. I really hoped this wasn't a prank. I was at the place, looking around. Where and who could that person be? I thought when I saw Dabi.