Drunk

Warnings: Fluff, angst?

AU: Normal, Dabi and Twice made a competition, about who can drink more alcohol, both of them are now really drunk.

_______________

Shigaraki POV:

I was working on a new plane to destroy the UA school, when someone knocked at the door. "Who is there?" I asked. Nobody answerd. "Who is there?" I now shouted. Still no answer. I sighed. Who could it be? I thought to myself. It was silence.

I stand up and went to the door. I opened it to see Dabi standing right there. "Dabi? What are you doing here?" I asked confused. He didn't answer. Really, you are standing right infront of me, infront of my door and you aren't saying anything. I thought to myself while rolling my eyes.

He then just went inside the room. I backed away so he didn't run into me, but he just went to me. He closed the door and went to me again. I backed up again and he followed me. It went on like this, until I hit the wall.

What the hell did he want from me. I thought to myself. He held me against the wall. I couldn't move. What the hell is wrong with him, why is he like this? I asked myself, when I smelled alcohol. Wait he is drunk, but how did he get that drunk? Kurogiri never gives anyone that much alcohol that the person could get drunk. What happend? I thought to myself.

I was still in my mind, when I saw his hand moving. Oh no, he is drunk! What if he wants to kill me? What does he want from me?! I started panicing. He could easiely kill me. I could easiely kill him, but he is really strong even if I could kill him, he would be a big lose to the leagua.

"Dabi.., what.. do... you want?" I whisperd to him, still panicen. He didn't answer. I felt so weak in the moment. "Dabi, what do you want from me?" I calmed myself down and spoke with a hard voice. "I wanted to do this soooo long~" He just said.

I started panicen again. "Dabi what every do you want to do, you will regret it." I said. "Sooo long" He only said. I closed my eyes, ready that he evects his fire quirk. But nothing happend, instead of this, something touched my lips. I opend my eyes and couldn't believe what I saw.

Dabi just kissed me. He stopped kissing me and said "I really love you Tomura." I was to shocked to answer. "Dabi... did yo.. did we..." I broke up. I calmed myself down. "Dabi, you doesn't love me, you are just drunk." I explained to him.

He looked at me. I could see his ozeon blue eyes. "I love you." He said again. "Really? You love me, then when did it start?" I asked him. "Since I first met you." He anserd. What should I do now, he loves me? I didn't know that anyone could love me. I thought to myself. I thought for a moment.

He loves me. Does he really loves me or did Toga made him doing this. Even if he really loves, could we be together? And befor I knew it, he kissed me again. Now I blushed. He stopped kissign me again and looked at me.

"Dabi, you should go..." I wanted to say, but I was interrupt by him kissing me again. And befor I could close my mouth, his tongue was in there. I fought against his tongue but of course he won. Now I was just a blushing mess.

I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. I was just standing there. Wow, the Nr. 1 villain has been defeated by a kiss. I thought to myself. I started to push Dabi away, so I could breaht, but he is much stronger than me.

Then suddenly Dabi collapsed and I was under him. He must been falling asleep. After I wasn't underneath him anymore, I thought for a moment. Could I get him to his bed, I mean his room is near mine, so I should get it.

I thought for a moment, when I decided to get him to his bed. After I got him into his room into his bed, I wanted to go, when I suddenly felt something one my hand. And befor I knew it, I was on his bed and Dabi hold me teightly to him.

I couldn't move, again. Really are you kidding me, everytime you held me, I couldn't move. I rolled my eyes, but how am I supposed to get out of here. I tryed a few times to escape, but the only thing of what happend, is that I turned around, nothing more.

I sighed. Then I suddenly paniced again. I am laying next to someone who has just kissed me. If someone could see me right now, he would think that I am sick, because I was really a blushing mess right now.

I tryed to get away from him again, but nothing happend and then I felt really tired. He is really warm and comfortable and after a few minutes I fell asleep.

The next day

Toga POV:

I was searching Dabi to know if he is okay, because he just disapperad after the contest. I looked in his room to see him laying there. I already wanted to shout at him when I saw that he wasn't alone in his bed.

Someone was laying next to him and Dabi hugged the person. I quietly went inside to see boss? Wait, what the hell is happening here. Is Dabi really cuddling with our boss? I smirked, a new ship I see. I went outside and looked that nobody would go in Dabi's room.

Dabi POV:

I woke up, in my bed? How did I get here and what happed yesterday? I asked myself when I remembered that I had a contest with Twice. Maybe Kurogiri teleported me into my room. I was still in my thoughts, when I felt something on my arm.

I looked down to see someone, who was laying next to me. What the hell happend last night? I asked myself again. Then the person yawned, that was the moment were I realased that the person in my grip was boss.

He looked at me, I could see on his ruby red eyes that he was really tired. "Can you let me go finally?" He asked me, when I noticed that I was still holding him. And I didn't just hold him, I hold him really tight. I loosened my grip, but I was still holding him.

He must see that I was really confused, because he then said. "You collapsed in my room and I was getting you into your room, when you just pulled me into your bed and didn't let me go." Now everything was giving sence. I thought to myself.

"What was I doing in your room?" I asked him. "I don't know, ask yourself." He just said. He then looked at my grip again and I immediately understood that I should let him go already. I loosened my grip completly.

He stood up and went to the door, but befor he went outside, he stopped. "You were coming into my room and then just pulled me against the wall and kissed me and said that you love me, befor you  collapsed." He whispered and then went outside.

Wait, what did I do? Did I really kissed my boss. I started panicen, but wait it didn't look like he was mad or something like that. He just looked flustered. Does that means he loves me back or am I making me wrong hopes. I thought for a moment. Maybe one day he will be mine~. I smirked at myself.

_____________________

I hope you liked it. I am sorry that I didn't post any sooner. I will try to post sooner now.

1313 Words