Arranged marriage

Warnings: none

AU: Quirks don't exist. The Shimura family is a famous mafia group, the league too, but Dabi is the leader. Tenko changed his name to Tomura because he didn't want to be a mafia. Hana cares about her brother. Tomura doesn't know who Dabi is. Touya and Tomura are secretly dating, because Dabi said his name is Touya.

_______________________________

Tomura POV:

I was in my small house, searching for something, when I heard something. I looked around no one was there. Maybe it is Touya, but normally he never comes at this time.

Now I was a bit scared. But then I sighed and looked at a dark corner of my house.

"I know that you are here, Touya." I said to the corner. Then something was moving in the corner and a person came out.

"How did you see me?" The person asked me and came to me. "Everyone could have seen you." I said. He first hugged me and then kissed me.

"I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said back and was happy that it was really him. "Is something wrong?" He asked me. "No, no. Everything is okay." I said happily to him.

"Then why do you look so scared?" He asked, obviously worried. "You never came at this time." I explained. "Oh, you are right, but I wanted to see my boyfriend." He explained and kissed me again.

I blushed a bit. "What do you want to do now?" He asked me. I looked at him. He looked a bit exhausted. "Let's watch a movie." I suggest, he nodded.

After a few days. (Sorry I am lazy)

Tomura POV:

I woke up because my phone rang. I looked at it. It was dad? Why was he calling? I get the call quickly.

"Hey, Dad." I said to him, a bit sleepy.

"Tenko, I have great news for you." Dad said happily. He was still calling me Tenko, even when I changed my name.

"And what news?" I asked him curious.

"You will get married soon." He explained. I was shocked.

"Who?" That was the only word I could say.

"A rich man named Kai Chisaki." Dad said.

"But why me and how do you know him?" I asked him horrified.

"He is a good friend of us and knows you. Better said he wants you to be his husband." Dad explained calmly.

"And why did you decide that was a good idea?" I asked him horrified.

"We are in debt and when you marry the man, we will have no one anymore." My father explained.

"Bu.. but you can't do this." I said starting to cry.

"Everything is planned already. One of my men will come to get you, the wedding is next week." He said and before I could say something he ended the call.

I was too shocked to think, I only lay back in the bed and cried.

The next day

Dabi POV:

I was giving my group some orders when my phone rang. I got mad, who could call me at this time? I looked who called me. It was Tomura.

I immediately was happy. "I will quickly get the call." I said to my friends and went into my room. I could see that Toga and Twice looked at each other.

After I close my door I get the call.

"Hello, babe." I said into the phone.

"Hey." He didn't sound like he was happy.

"Everything okay?" I asked him worried. I heard him sigh.

"Dabi, I think we should break up." He said.

"That is a joke, right?" I asked him, afraid of losing him.

"No, it's not. I just don't love you anymore." He said. I heard something in the background as if he would cry.

"Please, did I do something wrong?" I asked him, still afraid and worried.

"I... no you didn't... I am sorry." I heard him the last three words whispered and then he hung up.

I was too shocked to do something.

After one hour

Still Dabi POV:

I haven't left the room for one hour now. I thought. I have to get back to the league, I haven't finished giving orders.

I looked in the mirror to see if I looked okay. After that, I went out of the room. Mr. Compress came me against.

"Everything okay Mr. Compress?" I asked him, he looked worried and nervous. "Someone wants to speak to you." He explained.

"Get me there." I said to him, he nodded. Then we went into the living room, for quests. We had to, one for quests, who wanted something from us and the other one is our normal.

A girl was sitting on the couch. I know her. Her name was Hana Shimura, what did she do here?

"What do you want from me?" I asked her suspiciously. "I need your help." She said. I looked at her confused, why would she need help and then from us?

I sit down on the other couch. "You need help, I thought always that you had more than one contact with Mafias. But then you came to us, you know that we are enemies." I said to her.

" I know. But if I will ask someone, who I already know. It isn't going to work." She said. "What is the problem, why do you need help?" I asked her, still suspicious.

"I need you to ruin a wedding." She said. A wedding? "Why and what wedding?" I asked her confused. "The wedding from my brother." She said.

"Wait, you have a brother. I always thought that you were the only Shimura kid." I said confused.

"Everyone thinks that, because my brother isn't in the mafia. He didn't want to kill people, so he lived alone. He doesn't want to marry, but our parents force him." Hana explained.

I looked at my group, they all looked confused too. "So you want us to ruin the wedding from your brother?" I asked her, and she nodded.

"And you can't ask someone else, because your parents would know it, but because we are enemies, they would think, that we did it on purpose?" I asked her, she nodded again.

"Can I ask a question?" Toga suddenly said. Hana nodded. I looked at Toga and waited for her to talk. "Did your brother had a love?" She asked.

Hana looked like she thought. "Yes I think he had, I mean he had talked about a boy who he loved and I think they were together, but he must have broken up with him." Hana explained.

I looked at the league, they didn't look happy. "We will help you." I said to her. "Thank you so much." She said happily. "So what's the plan?" I asked her.

____________________________

That was the first plan, I hope you liked it, sorry if I am updating not often.

1107 Words