The cute cat 4

Warnings: voilence, weapons

Au: Quirks doesn't exist, the LOV are normal people, Kurogiri is a human, neko Shigaraki

___________________

3rd Person POV:

Everyone is now sleeping. The cat was laying bedside Dabi and everyone else was in there bedrooms. The cat was sleeping, when he heard a noise and woke up. He stood up to look where the noise came from. He went quiet out of the room and in the hallway. Nothing was there so he went on.

Then he heard the voice again. "F*ck, that's not the bedroom, that's the bathroom." "Psst,..don't be loud, someone could hear us." whisperd some other voice. "Who could here us, our taged is a deep sleeping person." The first voice said, befor he stardet to quitly laughting. "Just let us kill our taged already and get the cat." The second vioce said again. "Why is boss so obsessed with this cat?" The first voice asked. "I don't know, just let us finish the mission already" The second voice said.

The cat looked shocked. "Oh no, what should I do now, oh I think that could help." The cat thought to himself.

Dabi POV:

I was sleeping, when suddenly I heard a really loud meow. I looked bedside me and than quickly stood up, where is blue rose. F*ck where is he. I then heard someone cry. I ran as quickly as I could outside of the bedroom. I saw that the others opened the doors too. So I didn't image things. "What the hell is wrong?" asked Shuichi angry. "I don't know." I answerd.

Than again a loud meow and then a voice. "Stupid cat!" someone screamed. "Quick catch the cat, already!" A other voice. Oh shit, what the hell is happening. I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. I think they are in here. I opened the door and saw blue rose bitting two men with mask. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" I yelled asked.

One of the mens got a gun and directed at me. F*ck, what should I do. Then a knife hit the other man on the hand. Toga got knives and throw at them. The man with the gun was now distracted, I used this chance and ran to him and throw him with me on the floor. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" I yell asked again. I was still holding the man when suddenly more men came in. I got up, when I saw that every men got a gun.

Me and my friends were standing on one side of the room with the cat and the strange men were standing on the other side of the room. "If you give us the cat we will go and never come back again." One of the men said. I looked at blue rose, who was behind my leg, as if he was trying to hide. He looked really fearful. "And, why do you want the cat?" Shuichi asked. "It is an order, so will you give us the cat or do we have to get him?" One other man asked me. "As if I would give you my cat." I calmly said.

I knew that, this could be my end but I didn't want to lose blue rose a.k.a Shigaraki. Then I saw that Shuichi was giving me a gun and Jin was giving Toga more kitchen knives. I then understood that they must be in the kitchen, while I, Magne and Toga where here. Mr. Compress wasn't here, so I think he's calling the police right now. My friends are idiots but they aren't stupid. The strange men looked at each other and then they attacked us, but we were ready.

Jin POV:

The strange men looked at each other and then attacked us, I knew then that will hurt. I saw that Dabi was already fighting. So I decided to attack to. I began to fight with them. I then found myself with Toga on my side against three men. I looked at her, she nodded and then we were fighting. I felt pain on my right hand but I didn't care. I couldn't let my friends fight alone. I didn't know why everyone wanted this cat, but I will proctect my friends and this little thing is know in our family.

We fought for a few minutes, when we heard sirens, no not just sirens, police sirens. Yes, no one can stop us now. I thought to myself. Toga and I ran out of the room, then we knew we couldn't to anything now. We saw that men with uniform went inside the room. "What do you think of this situation?" Toga asked me. "I don't know, I just know that Dabi has to do some explaintion." I answerd, she nodded to agree with me.

After the thieves were arrested, the police were gone and the group were sitting in the living room

3rd Person POV:

The group were sitting in the living room, someone should mean, that they are happy because the thieves were arrested but sadly the cat wasn't here anymore. "Dabi could you please explain us, why  the cat is so popular." Magne asked Dabi. Dabi sighed, but he knew he had to explain to them already.

"You know the cat is the same cat from Kai, right?" Dabi asked, the others nodded. "You see, blue rose ran away from him. I don't really know why, I just know that Kai didn't treat him really well." Dabi said. It was silence. "Dabi, we believe you, but how do you know that?" Sako asked confused. "Oh that's simple, blue rose told me this things." Dabi explained. Everyone looked at Dabi as if he is really stupied. "Dabi... blue rose can't talk, it is a cat." Toga slowly said.

"Should we get an ambulance for him?" Jin whisperd to Sako. "No thanks, I don't need an ambulance and I know that cats can't speak. But Shigaraki.. I mean blue rose isn't just a cat, he is a human." Dabi explained. But he knew that his friends didn't believe him.

___________________________

I am sorry, that I wasn't activ lately. I had something to do for school

1011 Words