Same person

Warnings: Angst?

AU: Quirks don't exist. The Shimura family is a famous mafia group, the league too, but Dabi is the leader. Tenko changed his name to Tomura because he didn't want to be a mafia. Tomura doesn't know who Dabi is. Toya and Tomura are secretly dating, because Dabi said his name is Toya.

It is a familiar story of "Arranged marriage"

_____________________

Tomura POV:

I was in my small house, searching for something, when I heard something. I looked around no one was there. Maybe it is Toya, but normally he never comes at this time.

Now I was a bit scared. Then I saw a dark figure and I knew it couldn't be Toya. I quickly hid behind my couch.

What should I do now? I asked myself. "Where is the boy now?" I heard a boy asking. "I don't know." A girl's voice answered.

"I was pretty sure, that he was in his house." The girl's voice continued speaking. There must be two people in here. No wait three.

But where is the third? "Found you." A voice suddenly said in front of me. A boy with brown hair said it.

"Really you found him, Mr. Compress?" The girl asked excised. "What do you want from me?" I asked the boy in front of me. Trying not to sound like I was scared of him.

"Our boss said he wants you, to be our hostage." The boy answered. "And you think, I will do nothing about that?" I asked him angrily back.

"Sadly you don't have a choice." He said and then I suddenly felt pain in my shoulder and the next thing I saw was black.

A few hours later

Dabi POV:

"Did you get him?" I asked Twice. "Yes, we get the boy, even when he didn't look like the boy in the photo." Twice answered.

"Someone got injured?" I asked him. "Nope, he didn't fight. Mr. Compress let him black out, really quick." Twice said.

"Good to know. Please look after him, I don't want him to suffer. After all, we want him as a hostage." I said to Twice. He nodded and went away.

I looked at my phone. Still no message. I started to worry. Normally he answers really quickly. I hope nothing happened to him.

I am sure he is just busy. I tried to make me feel better. I have to get out of here. I will just make a quick walk and then I will get to our prisoner.

I went out of the base.

Shigaraki POV:

I was in one of the cells. My eyes were closed. If they really thought, they could hold me here, then they are really stupid.

I don't kill people, but my sister has given me some lessons, to fight. "Are you okay in there? You haven't moved like two hours now." I knew this voice.

He was the other man, who had talked with the girl. I didn't move. "F*ck, are you okay?" He asked. I didn't move or answer.

He got nervous, I could feel that. He opened the door and went inside. He stopped in front of me. He got down to look at my face because I was looking down.

I used this chance and opened my eyes quickly. I jumped at him, so he would fall, because he was that surprised he couldn't stop himself from falling.

I wasn't really heavy, but he knocked out. There wouldn't be an injury, just a big head bump. I stand up and run out of my cell.

It wouldn't take long to see that I wasn't here anymore, so I had to be fast. I ran around and after a while of searching, I found the exit.

Sadly, my kidnapper had already seen, that I wasn't here anymore. I ran out quickly. "Hey, stop running away, we will get you anyway!" The girl's voice screamed.

I didn't look back, but I knew that they followed me already. I was happy that I could be really fast and as fast as I could run, I ran away.

After a few minutes of running. I ran behind a curve and bumped into someone, but before I could fall on the floor, the person caught me.

I looked at the person, scared it could be one of them, but it was Toya? We looked at each other confused.

"Tomu? What are you doing here, it is dangerous here." He said. I calmed down a bit. "Oh Toya, you don't know how happy, I am to see you." I said to him and hugged him.

"Everything is fine now. Calm down. What happened?" He asked me. I calmed down, but then I heard steps, coming quickly toward us.

"I will explain later, we have to get away, from here." I said to Toya. He looked confused. "What do you mean?" He asked me.

"Quick, we have to run." I said again to him. But he didn't move. The steps came closer and then a girl's voice was to hear.

"Dabi? What are you doing here?" The girl's voice asked. Now I was confused. "I was just making a little walk." Toya answered. Wait isn't his name Toya, why is she calling him Dabi?

"Did you get him?" A boy with purple hair asked. "I didn't but Dabi." She said. Wait what is happening? I asked myself.

"Boss, sorry for letting him escape?" The boy apologized. "It is okay." Toya said. I felt how the strange went out of my body.

My lover just used me, he never loved me. I thought. I can't do anything anymore. I couldn't do this anymore and before I knew it, I collapsed.

Dabi POV:

I was holding Tomura. He has collapsed. What was he doing here? I asked myself. "Good, that you were here." Toga said happily.

"Yes, that was good." I said to her. "Do you want us to get him back in his cell?" Twice asked me. I thought for a moment.

"No, get him into the guest room, but guard him" I said. Toga and Twice looked surprised. "Ok, if you want it like that." Toga said.

Two hours later

Still Dabis POV:

I looked down at my sleeping boyfriend. After he collapsed, I ordered that he should be taken to the guest room. I was in here. Spinner and Twice were watching the room from the outdoors. (The door was closed, so the two of them couldn't look inside)

I was really worried about him. He must think now, that I just used him.

I stood up and walked out of the room. "Spinner, Twice get the league member in the living room. I want to talk about the boy, right now!" I said to them.

They nodded and went away. I looked into the room again, at my sleeping boyfriend, but then closed and locked the door.

I went into the living room. The other members were already there. "Dabi, there you are." Twice said happily.

"I have heard, the boy tried to escape?" Mr. Compress asked. He was on another mission when Tomura tried to run away and bumped accidentally into me.

"Kurogiri, are you sure he is Tenko Shimura?" I asked him, without answering the question from Mr. Compress.

"Yes, I am completely sure. If my information is correct, then I know, that this boy has a fake name." He said.

"Okay, what fake name did he have?" I asked if I didn't know the answer already. "It is Tomura Shigaraki." He said.

Okay, it is really him, but then why didn't I see it? I thought angrily to myself.

_________________________________________

How is it going to be? Is Dabi making Tomura really his hostage or not? If you have any ideas for the next part please tell me. I hope you liked the first part.

1275 Words.