Secretly dating

Warnings: fluff

AU: Normal, The league thinks that Dabi and Tomura hate each other because they always fight. Dabi and Tomura are secretly dating

______________________

Toga POV:

Twice and I were in my room, playing a game. When suddenly the door was opened and Tomura came in. "Need something boss?" Twice asked.

"Yes, could you go on a mission with Kurogiri, Spinner, and Mr. Compress? They already know the plan." Tomura asked us.

"Sure, why not." I said to him. Twice and I stood up and went to the door.

After a few minutes (in the mission)

Kurogiri and Mr. Compress explained which mission we were on. But then suddenly I remembered something.

"OH NO!!!" I shouted. The others looked at me. "What is wrong, did something happen?" Spinner asked me.

"Yes, we just left Dabi and Shigaraki alone in the base." I explained. "Oh no, they will just fight again." Twice said.

"Let us be quick on our mission." Mr. Compress suggests. I nodded. I was worried about them, they always fight, when they see each other and now, they are alone in the base.

Meanwhile in the base

Dabi POV:

I went out of my room. Where the hell is everyone? I asked myself. I went into the living room, no one was there.

I decided to check the rooms, but no one was in there. The last room was Tomura's room. I opened the door.

Tomura was sitting by his desk, doing some work. Because of the sound from the door, he looked up.

"Dabi? Do you need something?" He asked me. "Do you know where everyone is?" I asked him. "Oh sh*t, I have forgotten to tell you, that you should go on a mission with the others." He explained.

Oh, the others are on a mission, that would explain, why no one is here. "I think, you have now a day off." Tomura said and turned back to his desk.

He is right. I didn't have to do something. What should I do now? I thought for a minute when I suddenly came up with an idea.

"Hey Tomu, when no one is here, then we could do something together." I suggest. He didn't look up. "Sorry Dabi, but I have to do work." He said.

How could I get him, to do something with me? I asked myself. I went to him. After I touched his shoulder, I immediately let go of him.

"Do you have an ice quirk?" I asked him. His shoulder was really cold. Tomura looked confused. "Why should I have an ice quirk?" He asked me confused.

"Your shoulder is really cold." I explained. "Or maybe you are just too warm." Tomura said. He got some nerves about saying that.

"You have to stop overworking yourself, you will get sick." I said to him, worried about him."Yeah, no I won't stop working." Tomura said.

I got angry and before Tomura could turn around to his work, I got him and pushed him against my body.

"No. You won't continue to work." I said to him. He looked angrily at me. "Dabi let me go of me." Tomura said angrily.

"Nope. Come on Tomura. We haven't had time for us for a while now." I said to him. He sighed, then he knew that I wouldn't let him go.

"OK, what do you want to do?" He asked me. I thought for a minute. What could we do? "Let's watch a movie together." I suggest.

"Ok." Tomura only said. I let him go, but then grabbed his hand and we went together into the living room.