The new Base 5

Warnings: mention of child abusing, ffluff, angst

Au: normal, Dabi and Shigaraki are already dating, before the Shimura Family died were they famous and rich, Shigaraki is Tenko Shimura

________________________

Dabi POV:

Now Twice and Toga were shocked. "You mean like the qurik from...." further he did not come, because he was interrubt from Shigaraki, who said "Like my quirk, right?" I didn't understand him, but then...

3rd Person POV:

Shigaraki was standing on the door and the others were standing in the room distributed. "I can't believe that you didn't follow my orders, not even you two Kurogiri and Dabi." Shigaraki said. He looked disappointed and sad. "What did you mean... did... did you kill the Family?" Spinner asked shocked. "Are you sure that you want to know that?" Shigaraki asked back. Dabi went do Shigarki, now he was infront of him.

"Tell me what did you do." Dabi said to Shigaraki. He looked really sad and Dabi hugged him then tighly. "I killed them..." It was just a whispern but enought loud that everyone could here it. "But.. why did you to this?" Toga asked. Everyone was shocked. Who would have known that their boss has killed a really famous family. "I didn't want it, I... I couldn't controll my quirk back then." The boss explained with a quiet and broken voice. Everyone could see that he was about to cry.

Dabi wasn't mad at him, not at all, he just wanted to know why exactly his boyfriend killed this family. Everyone looked shocked, everyone was near enough to see that Tomura started to cry. Then suddenly Kurogiri said something what would change everything. "Tomura you are the missing child, you are Tenko Shimura, right?" Kurogiri asked.

"Come on Kuro, I am sure our boss isn't some missing ..." befor Toga could finish her sentencen, she was interrupt. "I killed my whole family,... I didn't want to..." Shigaraki said now really crying and hugging Dabi thigly. Dabi hold the crying man in his hands not saying anything. It broke his heart to see his boyfriend cry. "Shh, Shigi it is ok." Dabi tried to calm him down a bit. "Kurogiri could you please teleport me and Shigi to our room?" Dabi asked the mist man. He nodded and made a portal.

Dabi POV:

Shigaraki and I were in our room, Tomura had cried himself to sleep. It broke my heart to see my lover crying and I can't do anything. I hugged him really tightly and he was laying on top of me. What can I do now. He killed his family and? My family thinks that I am dead. That is not really better but I know that there are save and alive. Then someone knocked at the door. I layed Shigarki next to me and stood up.

I opened the door to see Toga standing behind. "How is he?" She asked. "He is sleeping right now" I answerd. "I will come down when I know something new." I said then. She nodded and then went away. I went back to bed.

After a few hours

I was playing on my phone, when I felt that something moved. I looked down to see that my sweet and adorable lover woke up. "And did you like your beauty sleep?" I asked. He looked with his red ruby and tired eyes at me. Then he must have remembered what happened a few hours ago, because he sat up and looked sad. "Do you wanna talk about what happend?" I asked, carefully what I say. He looked away and it looked like he would think of it.

After a few minutes of silence he broke it "I... I didn't want to kill......" He would say but then he stopped and just looked down with a sad expresion. "It is okay, I will believe anything what you will say and don't forget that I will always be here for you." I calmly said. He looked in my eyes, I could see how tired and sad he was. "You already know that my real name is Tenko Shimura and that I was the one who killed the rest of my family." He said and I nodded. "You have to say, where you have heard this name before?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"The Shimuras are really famous because Nana Shimura is the mentor of All might, right?" I said. He nodded. "Wait are you related to Nana Shimura?" I asked shocked. "She is my grandma" He explained. I was shocked, wow who could think that the Nr. 1 villain is related to the mentor of the Nr. 1 hero.

"My father never liked heroes, because his mother, Nana Shimura, was never there for him. Everytime me or my sister Hana, said something about Heroes our father would slap us." He explained. I was shocked, how could the son of the mentor of All might be that rude to his family. I then rememberd that my father is also a hero and I am a villain. "But you didn't say anything about heroes right?" I asked worried.

He looked at me and smirked. "Dabi really? I was a kid and wanted to be a hero, I had never stopped talking about them." He said. I mean I wanted to be a hero as a kid too, but ... "Did he slap you?" I asked. He nodded. OK I am going to kill that bastard, wait a minuted he is already dead. "There were nights I had to sleep outside of the house because I said something about heroes." He explained. How the hell get this man me this shocked, I asked myself.

"My mother didn't like it, that I slept outside. Because of two things, the first was I mean, why should I even sleep outside and the other one was that I had a allergie from my quirk, I think." He contuined talking. I was now completely shocked.

"But don't worry I had Mon-chan that was my dog, he was always there for me. On one day my older sister Hana wanted to show me something, that was the day were I found out that my grandma is Nana Shimura. We two went to my fathers office, we weren't allowed to go there. She showed a picture of my grandma and my father as he was a kid. She said lets be hero siblings together, I was really stupid back then. On the same day I was playing with my dog outside, as my father came angrily to me. He shouted at me because of the picture, it turned out that Hana talked to Father that I was the one who wanted it to see. He then slapped me really hard." He then stopped talking for a moment. I could unterstand that this must be really hard for him.

"I sat outside again and cried, Mon-Chan came to me and I hugged him. Oh if I would have known that my quirk has manifest at this time..., I killed my dog, then Hana came out, she wanted to apologise because for what had happened earlier. I couldn't talk, I was shocked, I ran to her, I wanted her to help me but then I touched her and she died. The rest of my family who heard Hana scream came out, I touched the floor, not knowing what to do. I killed them all. My mother wanted to come near me, she wanted to hug me but she died before she could. Then my father came out, I asked him for help, but he didn't help me, he just reached for something and for my luck it was a metal rod. He slapt me again with this thing and then I only could see blood, I jumped at my father and killed him. I have killed my whole family and destroyed the house, I just walked around. Nobody helped me. Then he came, All for one. He was the one who saved me." He sadly explained.

I didn't want it to say but I had. "Tell me, how old were you?" I asked. "Five" He mumbled. Then he began to cry again. I hold him tightly, I wanted him to know that I was there for him. He cried himself to sleep again. It really hurt my heart, but the only thing to do now is to tell the others every information I've got from my precious boyfriend.

_________________________

I hope you liked it.

1399 Words