Two villains one victim

Warnings: Fluff

AU: Mafia AU, Tomura has a stalker.

___________________________

Dabi POV:

  I was in my house looking at my phone, because I got a message.

<3 Futur Husband <3

Tomura: Hey Dabs

Dabi: Morning, do you need something?

Tomura: Yes actually, I have a question, do you have time today?

Dabi: Yes, what do you need?

Tomura: You know, there is this festival today, can we go there together?

Dabi: Of course, I will pick you up later

Tomura: OK, thank you

He was offline and I put the phone away. We are going on a date today. He properly doesn't think it will be a date, but soon I will ask him.

I should get ready I have to pick him up after all. I thought and got ready.

After Dabi picked up Tomura (At the festival)

Shigaraki POV:

It was a beautiful day today, but something was wrong. It felt like someone was watching me and Dabi. I had already this feeling before. A reason more I wanted to hang up with Dabi today. But I would never tell him.

Maybe I just imagine things. I thought. "How about I will get us something to eat?" Dabi asked me. I nodded. I just realized how hungry I was.

Dabi went away to buy some food and I sat on a bench waiting for him. Just a few minutes had passed when somebody came over to me.

"Hello, I am sorry if I am disturbing you, but could you please help me?" The stranger asked me. "You aren't disturbing me and of course, I can try to help you. What is the problem?" I asked him curiously.

"I have lost my daughter and I wanted to ask if you had seen her." The stranger asked me. "How does your daughter look like?" I asked him.

"She has the same hair color as you and red eyes, I have to admit you look a lot like her, but she is much shorter, she is that height." He said and put his hand a little bit above his waist to show me how tall she was.

"No, I am sorry I haven't seen her anywhere." I apologized. At this moment Dabi came back with an ice cream. "Hey Tomura, who is this?" He asked me when he arrived. He looked suspiciously at the strangers. (Guess who the stranger is)

I just wanted to answer when I remembered I didn't know his name. "My name is Kai, Kai Chisaki and I am searching for my daughter Eri." The stranger introduced himself. (And guessed correctly?)

Dabi didn't say anything. But before it could get awkward I quickly said. "Hello Kai nice to me you. My name is Tomura Shigaraki and my friend next to me is Dabi. Nice to meet you." I said.

"It was nice meeting you two, but I will continue searching for my daughter now." Kai said, but before he went away he looked at me. I felt how Dabi tightly grabbed my hand and I looked confused at him.

Kai waved with his hand before he went away. I was confused. What just happened? I asked myself confused.

Dabi POV:

He finally went away. How dare this guy come near my Tomura. I knew exactly that he tried to steal him away from me.

This wasn't my first time meeting him. We met before, in the underground. He is also a mafia boss just like me.