I love you

Warnings: Fluff

AU: quirk doesn't exist, there are normal teenagers going to school. Spinner, Toga, Tomura, Dabi and Twice are in one class. Dabi is popular and he is bullying Tomura. The ages are about 16-18

_________________________

Tomura POV:

Perfect a new day. I sighed and stood up. I have nothing against school it is just there are people who are bullying me and I don't even now why. But happily, I have my two best friends Toga and Spinner with me.

After he got himself ready and to school

"Good morning Tomura." Toga said to me as she saw me. "Morning Toga and Spinner." I said back and went to them. "How are you?" Spinner asked me. "I am good and you two?" "Same as you." Spinner answerd.

I looked at Toga. She looked extremly happy. "Hey Spinner, why is Toga that happy?" I asked him. "Didn't you hear about the news?" Spinner asked me back, really confused. "No?" I answerd.

"Are you living behind the moon or something like that?" I looked confused at Spinner. He sighed. "A new student is joining us today." He explained. "Really, who is it?" I asked him. "It is Kai Chisaki." Spinner answerd.

Wait Kai Chisaki, where did I hear the name before. OH! I remember he is from a really famouse family. I wanted to ask Spinner more question, when the teacher came inside. "Sit down." She said.

"I suppose you have all heard about our new student Kai Chisaki." She said, the whole class nodded. "Ok welcome him. You can come in now!" The teacher yelled. A boy who must be in our age came into the room.

"Please introduce yourself." The teacher told the new student. "Hello my name is Kai Chisaki. I hope we all can be great friends." He looked around, then he stopped at me and smiled. I felt how I blushed.

Dabi POV:

I was talking with Twice as suddenly the teacher came inside the room. "I suppose you have all heard about our new student Kai Chisaki." She said. The whole class nodded. Ah I remember this famouse guy is coming in our class.

"Ok welcome him. You can come in now!" The teacher yelled. Then a boy who must be Kai Chisaki, came into the room. "Please introduce yourself." The teacher said to the new student. "Hello my name is Kai Chisaki. I hope we all can be great friends." The new student said.

I have already disliked him and then he looked around and when he saw Tomura he smiled. The bad thing about this is, that Tomura blushed. I really disliked this guy. "Looks like someone is stealling your crush." Twice whispered to me.

He has followed my look. "I really hate this guy already." I whispered back. "Ok please sit down so we can start with our lesson already." The teacher said. The new student sat down and then the teacher started our first lesson.

Break time

I was sitting with my friend Twice at our normal table when we saw that this guy named Kai went to Tomura and talked with him. "You look ugly, when you are jealous." Twice suddenly said. Did he just say that I am ugly.

"What did you say?" I asked him angrily. "I don't know what you mean." He answerd inoccently. "But really you have to stop looking that jealously at this guy." Twice said. "I know but I can't stand this when he is talking with Tomura." I explained.

It made my blood boil when I saw Tomura blushing because of this guy. "Mabye Tomura isn't blushing because of Kai, but someone else." Twice suggest. "And how should that be better?" I asked him.