Arranged marriage 2

Warnings: none

AU: Quirks don't exist. The Shimura family is a famous mafia group, the league too, but Dabi is the leader. Tenko changed his name to Tomura because he didn't want to be a mafia. Hana cares about her brother. Tomura doesn't know who Dabi is. Touya and Tomura are secretly dating, because Dabi said his name is Touya.

_______________________________

Tomura POV:

I was walking into an expensive restaurant. I got to a table for two people. Someone was sitting there already.

"Hello Kai Chisaki, it is nice to meet you." I said to him. He looked at me. "It is nice to meet you too Tenko, please sit down." He said. I sit down.

"Are you happy because of our wedding?" He asked me. "Yes, I can't wait for it." I laid to him. He looked at me. I felt nervous.

What should I do now? My parents are in much debt. I have to marry him. "I can't wait for our wedding too. Soon you are going to be a Chisaki." Kai said.

I faked a smile. I wish I could go to Touya now, but I broke up with him. I will never see him again. "Soon we are going to live together." Kai suddenly said.

"Oh I didn't know that, but I am happy about that." I laid to him again. He smiled and I made a fake smile.

After they eat dinner

"Thank you for the wonderful evening." I said to Kai and stood up. Kai stood up too and walked to me.

I got nervous. He kissed me on my cheek and then whispered into my ear. "I can't wait for our wedding night. I promise you that you won't walk after it, for a few days." He promised and walked away.

I couldn't think clearly. He didn't mean that, did he? I got afraid. I walked quickly out of the restaurant and waited for my driver to arrive.

After my driver arrived I quickly got inside. I was happy that I could sit down because I was sure that my legs wouldn't hold me any longer.

Day at the wedding

Dabi POV:

I was with my league at the place where the wedding should be. "Toga look how many guards are here." I said to her.

She nodded and ran away. "Are you all alright?" I asked my group. They nodded. "Do you really think that is a good idea?" Twice asked.

"Nope, it could be a trap or something like that." I said. "You know that is not helping to calm down." Twice said. I smirked.

Toga came back. "There are really many guards and I have met the brother of Hana. He doesn't look happy." Toga explained.

"That's good because that means what our guest said was true." Mr. Compress said and I agreed with a nod.

"Are you all ready?" I asked my group. "Yes" "Yeah" "Let's go" The league said. I was so proud of them. "Then let's start our plan." I said.

Tomura POV:

I was in a room and looked in a big mirror. I had a white long dress on. I didn't know why I was wearing a dress, but I liked it, it was beautiful.

Today is the day of my wedding. I smiled to myself, trying to make myself feel better. In five minutes the wedding is starting.

"Tenko you have to calm down." I said to myself. Breathe in and breathe out. I thought. I wish it would be Touya and not Kai, who I will marry today.

I thought that everything was okay, but then I remembered the words from Kai, a few days ago. I am going to die. I was in my thoughts so I didn't hear the knock on the door.

 "Mister Tenko, are you ready?" A man stands in the open door. "Yes." I said, even when I wasn't ready.

I went to the man, but then I stopped walking and didn't move. "Is everything okay?" The man asked. I went a few steps back.

"Who are you?" I asked the man. I was now a little bit shaking. "What do you mean?" The man asked calmly.

"I know, which person should get me and you are not the person." I explained. "Wow, you are smart." The man said.

I started to panic. "What do you want from me?" I asked him scared. "You should better come with me." The man said and got a gun out.

Why does he look so familiar? He had blonde hair and a scar on his face. "Tenko where are you?!" I heard my father shout. He was searching for me and sounded angry.

"You will come with me right now." The person said. I didn't move. I was in shock. I couldn't move. The person must have noticed that I couldn't move, then he came quickly to me.

That was the moment were the door was opened and two men came inside. The blond man pointed the gun at my neck.

"If you move, he is going to die." He said. The two men didn't move. "What do you want?" One of them asked the guy.

What should I do now? I asked myself. I have to calm down. "Answer!" The other man shouted. Then a gun sounded and both of the men went on the floor.

One of them had a hole in his back head. I was shocked. Then a man with purple hair came inside. "What are you waiting for?" The purple hair guy asked the other one.

"Spinner? What are you doing here?" The blond one asked. "Boss wanted to check if you are still alive." The man, called Spinner, explained.

That was the moment when I got, to where I had seen this blonde guy before. Touya had a photo on his phone, where this guy and a blonde girl were to see.

The picture:

I didn't know why, but I started to trust him

I didn't know why, but I started to trust him. "We should go now." Spinner said. The blond guy grabbed my hand and I started to move.

We ran out of the room and then to a hallway. "Where are we running?" I asked the blond guy. "To our boss." He answered.

"Let my son go!" I heard my father shouting and then was he standing in front of us with two guards. The blond guy got me behind him.

"I don't say it again!" My father said angrily. "You better get away." Spinner said angrily back. "I will shoot you!" My dad screamed angrily.

_____________________________

That is the end of the second part, I hope you liked it, we see us next part/ story

1110 Words