Same Person 3

Warnings: Angst?

AU: Quirks don't exist. The Shimura family is a famous mafia group, the league too, but Dabi is the leader. Tenko changed his name to Tomura because he didn't want to be a mafia. Tomura doesn't know who Dabi is. Toya and Tomura are secretly dating, because Dabi said his name is Toya.

It is a familiar story of "Arranged marriage"

______________________

3rd Person POV:

Twice arrived with Kurogiri. "Where is he?" Kurogiri asked. "Still in the room." Spinner answered. Kurogiri rushed in.

Twice and Spinner waited outside if Kurogiri needed something, but he had the First Aid Kit with him, so he would properly have anything.

"Where are Boss and Hawks?" Twice asked Spinner after a few minutes. "Properly in Dabi's office." Spinner said.

"Do you think Hawks is in trouble?" Twice asked Spinner. Spinner nodded. It was silence for a few minutes when the two suddenly heard steps coming in their direction.

Who is it? Both of the men thought when they saw that it was Toga. "I heard that Tomura got hurt, is he okay? Is it true that he got hurt?..." Spinner interrupted her before she could ask all the questions, she had on her mind.

"Yes, it is true, he got hurt, but Kurogiri is now by him, so everything is going to be fine." Spinner explained. "Did Hawks hurt him?" Toga asked quietly.

Twice and Spinner looked at each other. "Yes." Twice finally answered. "But when Hawks came outside the door, he had a few scars too, I am pretty sure that Tomura did fight back." Spinner said, to make Toga feel better.

"Oh no, does this  mean, both of them are in trouble now?" Toga asked scared. "No, of course n..." Spinner cut himself off. The truth was that he wasn't sure.

Hawks was a high-ranked member of this mafia. And if anyone attacked him, this person got in massive trouble with Dabi.

The question was now, who was in trouble, Hawks, Tomura, or both of them? Twice just wanted to say something to calm Toga down, when they heard that Spinner got a message on his phone.

He took out his phone and looked at the message. The color went out of Spinner's face. Twice and Toga looked worriedly at Spinner.

"A message from Dabi." Spinner said. Now the color of the faces from Twice and Toga were off too. "What did he write you?" Toga asked scared. 

"That we should bring Tomura to Dabi's room." Spinner answered. "Why do you think we should bring him there?" Toga asked, afraid that her new friend could something bad happen.

"He will probably talk to him and his office is next to his room, it would be a smaller way. After all, is the guest room at the other side of the house." Twice suggest.

Just so you know, this house is a mansion, because the mafia members aren't just the league, there are others too, but the league are the high rankest/ Hawks is even more high ranker.

"Let us first look after Tomura." Spinner suggested and the three of them went into the room. Tomura was still lying on the floor. Kurogiri was by him.

"How is he doing?" Toga asked Kurogiri. "He hasn't a deep wound. He is only sleeping." Kurogiri said too, because Spinner and Twice looked worriedly at Tomura.

"We should bring him to Dabi's room when you are finished healing him." Twice explained to Kurogiri. Kurogiri looked worriedly, at the sleeping boy.