The Doctor and the Patient 3

Warnings: fluff

AU: Tomura is a doctor at a psychiatric hospital and Dabi is a patient

_____________________________

After four months. Tomura came every day to look after Dabi and slowly something strong arose between them.

Shigaraki POV:

I was getting ready for work when Spinner came into the room. (Yes, they were living together) "Do you need anything from me?" I asked him confused.

He leaned against the door. "You know what I want." Spinner said and smiled dangerously. I looked confused at him and after a few seconds, he sighed.

"You remember the bet? Don't forget to do it today." Spinner said. What bet? I asked myself when I remembered that we made a bet one week ago.

"Wait, today?!" I asked him shocked. "Yes." He said. "I thought I should do it when I am not at work?" I said still shocked. "Yes, but you rarely take a day off, and for the last four months you worked straight." Spinner said and sounded sad.

"Wait, already four months?" I asked him. "Yes, since you got the monster..." I looked with a death glare at him. "... I mean the patient with the scars." Spinner corrected himself.

I hated it when somebody called my patient a monster, only when they had a few scars or looked dangerously.

"I promise that I will take off a day soon, but I can't fulfill my deal when I am at work." I said to him. "Of course you can, and here for you, I already got it for you." Spinner said and handed me a box.

I looked into it and then at Spinner. "I hate you." I said. "Yes, I know but you should get ready soon, we leave in five minutes." Spinner said and went out of the room. I looked again into the box and sighed. This was going to be my end.

After they arrived at the hospital

I was in my office, looking at my computer. He is doing a lot better. I thought and looked at the difference between the start and now.

"Mr. Shigaraki!" Someone called my name. I turned around. It was a high-ranked doctor. "Thank you so much for coming Dr. Garaki." I said thankfully and stood up from the chair.

"You said you want me to give you permission to let one of your patients out of the room?" Dr. Garaki asked. "Yes, that would be wonderful." I said back.

"Let me guess, it is your patient with the name Dabi?" He asked. I slowly nodded. "You should know that I don't let dangerous patients outside." Dr. Garaki said.

"I know, but I have him under control nothing bad will happen, I promise." I tried to explain. "You have to understand that I can't allow you that." He said.

I should have known that he wouldn't let me take Dabi outside. I thought. "I understand, but please, everyone should have the chance to go outside." I tried again.

"I can't allow you that." Dr. Garaki said. I looked down, I knew when I lost. After a few seconds, I heard Dr. Garaki sigh.

"You know that I normally can't, but you made a huge progress with your patient, and after all, you are one of our best doctors so I will allow you." He said.

I couldn't believe it, did he really just allow it? I asked myself. "But, if I hear something about your patient hurting other patients or doctors, nurses. He will never be allowed to go outside again." He said.

"I have understood, nothing will happen to the others." I said happily. "Perfect, I will later send you the permission by the phone." Dr. Garaki said and went away.