The Doctor and the Patient 4

Warnings: fluff,

AU: Tomura is a doctor at a psychiatric hospital and Dabi is a patient

___________________________

3rd Person POV:

Dabi let go of Tomura and Tomura rushed to his phone to take the the call. "Hello?" He asked. "Oh, I nearly forgot." Tomura said into the phone.

Dabi looked annoyed at Tomura, but Tomura ignored it. "Yes, I will come right now." Tomura said after a while talking and went to the door.

When Tomura wanted to go outside, Dabi stopped him by holding his wrist. He didn't say anything. "Dabi, please let me go, I have work to do." Tomura whispered.

Tomura tried to get his wrist out of Dabi's grip, but Dabi was much stronger. Then suddenly Dabi turned Tomura around, so he would face him. Tomura looked down.

"You have to let me go Dabi." Tomura said without looking at him. "Why?" Dabi asked with a voice full of anger. "I have to work." Tomura said, still not looking at him.

"I really don't care about your work right now." Dabi said angrily. " Tomura didn't look at him. After a few seconds of silence, Dabi broke it with a sigh.

"You don't love me back, but you don't want to say it, because you are scared that you could hurt my feelings." Dabi whispered with a sad smile.

"No, that is not true." Tomura said now looking at Dabi. "I do love you, but we can't be together." Tomura whispered. "When you love me, why can't we be together?" Dabi asked his voice calm, but filled with anger and disbelief.

"I am your doctor and I have to heal you because you are my patient. How do you think will it look like, when I suddenly start dating my patient?" Tomura asked.

"They don't have to know." Dabi said. "I am pretty sure, they will find out now or later." Tomura said and looked away again. "I really don't care what they will think of us, but I care about you." Dabi said.

"Don't you understand I could lose my job because of that?" Tomura asked angrily. "We will just continue like before, so it looks normal, just like nothing ever happened." Dabi said hopefully.

"I don't think this is going to work." Tomura said back. Dabi tightened with one hand his grip on Tomura's wrist and with the other hand, he grabbed Tomura's chin and forced him to look at him.

"I love you and I know that you love me, so why do you try to get excuses for not dating me?" Dabi asked angrily. Tomura started to tear up because on the one side, Dabi's grip hurts and on the other side, he didn't want it to happen like that. Tomura did his best to hold his tears back.

"Don't you understand that I don't want to lose you?" Tomura asked back. He had no energy to argue anymore.

"What do you mean by losing me?" Dabi asked now confused but still angry back. "When anyone finds out about it, I might lose my job and somebody else will definitely take my place as your Doctor." Tomura explained.

Dabi lighted his grip on Tomura's wrist. But he didn't say anything, he just looked down to Tomura's now red wrist, before he sighed. "I am sorry for hurting you, but I just don't want to lose you." Dabi whispered.

"I understand you, but you have to understand me too." Tomura said. Dabi let go of Tomura and stepped a step back. "Tomura do you want to be together with me, nobody will find out that we are dating. I promise." Dabi said and held his one hand out to Tomura.

Tomura hesitated, but then he took the hand from Dabi. Dabi's eyes lightened with hope. "But you are not allowed to attack any more doctors, I don't want to have more problems and we are only dating when nobody sees us." Tomura set the rules.