The new Base 4

Warnings: Fluff, angst, mention of sucide

Au: normal, Dabi and Shigaraki are already dating, before the Shimura Family died were they famous and rich, Shigaraki is Tenko Shimura

____________________

Shigaraki POV:

"Pretty please" I asked again. I then felt the grip loosen, I looked around to see Dabi a blushed mess. I smirked at his look. I bent down and kissed him on the forehead, he just blushed harder. I got up to go down stairs and said to Dabi. "Come Patchwork we have to get out of bed" I heard how he got up. "Sure pretty prince" He smirked at me. Now I was the blushing mess.

After we were in the living room, everyone looked at me. I didn't know how I should feel now, so I just said. "So, what were you doing in the celler?" "What do you think, there was a closed trap door and it was hidden. You should know that we would look after this." Toga just said. "Toga shut up!" Jin aggressively said. "What, it's true" Toga defended herself. "You shouldn't go there" I calmly said. "But why?" Toga asked, not aggressively just confused. "Just don't go there again, ok?" I now asked more aggressive than last time. I then went to my office.

Spinner POV:

I really admit our boss, but that's just, I don't know how I should say it. After he went away Dabi said. "Really Toga, did you have to make him angry?" "What? how should've I known that this would make him angry and we all know that this is true!" Toga said to defend herself. "I have to say that Toga is right" Twice said. Yeah Toga is right. I thought to myself. "Ok I think we should go back down stairs." I said. Mr Compress looked at me as if I have lost my mind. "You really wanna make him more angry?" He then asked. "I think the same." Suddenly Kurogiri said.

"Dabi what do you thinking about this? I mean he is your boyfriend after all." Twice now asked Dabi. "I think we should go back down stairs. I mean what ever is down there, it made crusty have a panic attack and I don't like him having one." Dabi explained. "So it's that desicion we will go back down." Toga happily said. "There is just one problem." I then said. "What is it?" Twice asked. "Shigi wouldn't like to see us go down again." I explained.

"I have a plan, I really don't like it to make secrets behind boss's back, but I think we are doing the right thing." Mr. Compress said. "Kurogiri do you think you could make Shigaraki go outside for a while?" He asked Kuro. Kurogiri just nodded. "So here's the plan, we will act normal and I mean nobody will say anything about the celler, ok?" He didn't wait for our answer. "And when he is out with Kurogiri, we will go back there and look for some hints ok?" He asked now really seriously, everyone nodded.

Shigaraki POV:

Are they really that stupid? I mean I am still in front of the living room. I thought myself. I then really went to my office, so they won't find out, I heard anything. I had a plan myself already, that would be even more funny. But to make sure they don't do something like that again, I will make them a guilty conscience. But if I am real I am really sad right now, I mean can't they just let my old things.

Next day (In Shigi's and Dabi's room)

"Dabi, if i make an order, you would obey it right?" I asked him. "Yeah of course" He answerd. "Oh thanks, now I don't have a bad feeling about yesterday." I said as if I had calmed down. "Yes, don't worry about yesterday. We will never go down stairs again." He said, but I heard him lying to me. I sighed inside of me, he really lied to me. I felt so sad inside of me.

He then kissed me on my forehead. "You know how much I love you right?" He asked me then. I just nodded as the answer. I felt nothing inside me. Why can't they just stay away from my things?

One week  later

"Kurogiri, I want you to stay in the house and look that the others don't go down stairs, okay?" I asked him. I really wanted to know if he would obey my order. I went outside as if were anything normal. My plan was that I will come back so in one hour, not in 4 hours. I knew that my league wasn't stupid at all, but I am not stupid either. So I will come back and go in through my secret passageway. 

Meanwhile (With the others)

Dabi POV:

"We should go now, Shigi is already for ten minutes away." Toga impatiently said. "Twice how about you make clones of ourself, if Shigi will come back to early" I said. Twice nodded and made clones of us. "Is everyone ready?" Mr Compress asked. Everyone nodded. "I will go first." I said the others agreed. I went down stairs, it felt odd to make this althought Boss didn't want us to go down again.

After I was on the floor, I went straight to the door, we were last time. I went inside and turned on the lights. Then everyone else was in the room. But I didn't care I was just looking at the wall. "What is wrong Dabi?" Toga asked. I didn't answer I just looked at the wall. On the wall was a really huge family photo from the famouse Shimura family. "Who are they?" Jin asked. Now everyone looked at the photo. "Are you stupid, that's the Shimura family" I explained as I couldn't believe he didn't know then. "The Shimura family? You mean like Nana Shimura?" Twice asked. I nodded

"But why is there a family photo from the Shimura Family in this house?" Nobody could answer this question. "It looks like the Shimura family has lived here for a while." Spinner suddenly said. "What you mean by that?" Mr. Compress asked. "Here on the Box, is wroten Kotora Shimura things, on one other is wroten Nao Shimura things." He explained. Now I saw it too. I looked at the others, then I saw that Kurogiri was just looking at the family photo. "Kurogiri is something wrong?" I asked. "The little boy it look's like I have seen him before." He explained. "It could be possible that you have seen in TV" Mr. Compress said. "Why do you think that?" asked Toga curious. "Becaue the whole Shimura family was killed by someone and the son named by Tenko Shimura was then missing." I explained. "Wow, but who would kill the family?" Toga asked now really curious. "Nobody knows what happend on that day, the only thing that is known is that the house was disintegrated." Spinner said.

Now Twice and Toga were shocked. "You mean like the qurik from...." further he did not come, then he was interrubt from Shigaraki, who said "Like my quirk, right?" I didn't understand him, but then...

__________________________

I really hope you liked it

1188 Words