The new Base 6

Warnings: fluff, angst

Au: normal, Dabi and Shigaraki are already dating, before the Shimura Family died were they famous and rich, Shigaraki is Tenko Shimura

_______________________________

Dabi POV:

I didn't want it to say but I had. "Tell me, how old were you?" I asked. "Five" He mumbled. Then he began to cry again. I hold him tightly, I wanted him to know that I was there for him. He cried himself to sleep again. It really hurt my heart, but the only thing to do now is to tell the others every information I've got from my precious boyfriend.

Spinner POV:

We all waited for Dabi to come down. What should we do now, what happend to our boss in the past? We all thought the same. Then finally, Dabi came in the living room. "What happend to Shigi ?!" Toga wanted to know. "He said that the Shimura Family was killed by him, his quirk manifested when he was five and he couldn't control it." Everything was quiet, everyone was shocked. "So it is true that he is the missing child, Tenko Shimura?" Mr. Compress asked. But everyone already knew the answer. Dabi nodded.

"What should we do now?" Twice asked. It was silence. "Do you guys think, if we don't talk about it, everything will be back to normal?" Toga asked hopefully. But everyone already knew that nothing will be back to normal. "We can hope." Twice said. I couldn't say anything. So our boss is in reality is the missing child, who has killed his whole family by mistake. I thought to myself.

"I don't know, but somehow it is funny." I said, but when everyone started staring at me, I quickly continued saying "Don't get me wrong, I know that it is really sad that a five year old child killed his whole family, but you have to think how our boss is. I mean he has killed hundreds of people, what exactly should change it, that he is our boss. He had a horrible childhood. But now he is the Nr. 1 Villain. He will even kill more people. Do you get what I mean?" I tried to explain what I meant.

Dabi POV:

"You are right." Mr Compress said. I didn't know what to say, is he right or is he wrong? That was the only question I could think of right now. "Yeah I agree with you, but do you think that Shigi sees it like we do?" Toga asked. I thought for a moment, then suddenly I had an idea. "I have got an idea. We have to tell Shigi that we don't care that he killed his family, right?" I asked, the others nodded. "Then I have the perfect idea." I said. The others were now curious. I quickly explained what I wanted to do and after that we got everything ready.

One hour later

Shigaraki POV:

As I woke up, I found myself in my bed. I looked around no one else was in the room. I was happy right now, now I can think what I should do next. So the league knows about my past now. Will they leave me now, because they are scared that I will also kill them. I didn't know what to do. I was sitting in the bed and thinking, when Dabi came in the room.

"Oh you are awake, how are you?" Dabi asked and came near to me. "Dabi aren't you scared that I will kill you?" I asked serious, while looking down. He stopped to come near me. I knew it, he is scared of me. But then he said something that completely confused me. "Tomura, babe, I don't think that you will kill me, no one is thinking that. We know that you killed your family by accident. And you couldn't control your quirk, but now you can control it perfectly." While saying that he has continued walking over to me.

He sat next to me in the bed. "You aren't scared of me?" I whispered. "No, I am not." He whisperd back. He hugged me, I cried in his shoulder. "What did I do to deserve such a great boyfriend." I asked still crying. "You know that I should say this." Dabi said back. I finally could stop crying. I looked in his ocean blue eyes and smiled. He smiled back.

"Oh f*ck, why must you be that cute, now I almost forgot it." Dabi suddenly said. "What do you mean with , you almost forgot it,?" I asked confused. "The others and I got something for you." Dabi explained. Now I was really confused. What did they get for me? I asked myself, but before I could ask Dabi what he meant by that, he was already in the door. "Come Shigi, get yourself fixed, me and the others will wait for you in the living room." He said before, he went away.

I really quick got myself fixed and then went down in the living room. What did Dabi meant with 'the others and I have something for you'. I stopped infront of the door. What should I think of this, I mean they could easily kill me. I thought to myself, but then I went inside. It was dark and what I mean with dark, it is really dark, not even shines in the windows.

But then suddenly the lights went on and the whole league jumped out of there hide place. On the table where a whole dinner, just like a christmas dinner in a normal family. The whole place was decorated. I was just standing in the door and couldn't believe what I saw. There was also a poster, where was written on it "YOU ARE THE BEST BOSS, TOMURA SHIGARAKI!!!" It hang from the one side to the other side. I didn't know, what I should think of it.

"Wha... how....why..., I have so many qestions right now." I said. "You are the best boss, it doesn't matter what you did in past." Toga explained. I couldn't believe this. "She is right Tomura." Mr. Compress said. Everyone else nodded to agree him. I am so happy right now, I don't know how to feel right now. "Perfect, everyone is happy now, can we eat the dinner already, everything will get cold, if we don't eat it right now." Twice asked. "I agree with you." Spinner said.

"Really Twice and Spinner, we did this for our boss, not for you guys." Mr Compress whispered, but went to the table. Dabi come over to me and kissed me. "Come already boss, after all it's your party. I smiled and went with him to the table. I might have killed my family but now I have a better family and I will do anything to make them happy.

3rd Person POV:

The rest of the day and the night, spent the league together. It was pretty funny and everyone was happy.

The new Base End

___________________________

I am so sorry for not posting anything sooner but I had school stuff do to. I hope I can post now more things and I hope you liked the story. The story end now here have a great night, day, afternoon, late morning.

1191 Words