CHAPTER 1: Crazy Over Ricky.

<CALIFORNIA,CAMPBELL APARTMENT••9AM>

The blaring sound of the alarm ringing on the bedstand was enough to wake up any normal human but not Lily Campbell.

The alarm clock had been ringing for half an hour now, but Lily still hasn't woken up. It's almost as if she's in a deep sleep and the alarm can't penetrate it.

Curled in the bed with the duvet covering only her legs, snoring gently. She hugged tightly to the pillow with her lips spread thin to a smile every minutes.

She was obviously dreaming of a future impossible with her idol crush,Ricky Lim.

Her room was covered with his photos, you could barely see a vacant spot on the wall. Both Ricky's photoshoot, selfies,unawares pics. She had them all. Her room was the human version of Pinterest.

Her door flung opened and Rowena marched with a spatula in her hand. Her eyes turned red immediately she saw Lily still sleeping on the bed despite the alarm that was still ringing.

The alarm was still blaring,but Lily didn't even stir.

Rowena walked over to the bedside table and turned off the alarm.

"You little brat! Do you know what time it is! Get the hell out of there!" She screamed loudly,that definitely woke her but she pretended not to hear her voice,she only changed position and continue sleeping.

Rowena spanked her butt and Lily jolted from her sleep.

"Mom!!" She whined, holding her head as if she was about to cry.

"Why are you such a joykill? I was just about to kiss Ricky just now. We went on a date and--"

"You silly girl!" Rowena slapped her head and she fell on the bed,pouting.

That's thier daily routine,nagging and fight.

"Get your àss into bathroom right now and wash up! Rudy is waiting for you!" Rowena said and start walking out of the room,her eyes scanned her walls, she's definitely sure she got another picture of Ricky.

"Geez,how can someone be so obsessed. Does she even know much about herself like she does for this guy?" Rowena mumbled as she left.

Lily sat up,her facial expression was like she would cry anytime from now. She looked the pictures that was all around the room and she burst into tears.

"I can't meet you in real life,when I finally get the chance to see you in my dream, my mom always be the obstacle I have to face. Ricky! I love you!!!" She screamed crying dramatically.

She kissed Ricky's eyes before grabbing her towel,she left for the bathroom.

When she's done,she wore her normal skirt and a yellow crop top,if there's anything she's going obsessed with,it's would be skirt. She doesn't wear dress.

"Bye baby! See you tonight!" She waved to the portrait and left for the living room.

She met Rowena eating at the dinner table with Rudy.

"Guess who is not dead? Your ride or die" Lily gushed and immediately place a wet kiss on Rudy's cheek quickly.

"Eeew!" Rudy sighed and wipe his cheek,he tried pushing her off but she remain sticked to him like a glue.

Rudy has been her best friend since elementary,she doesn't keep female friend,she never had one,Rudy has always been enough for her,they have been together almost thier whole life,that left a lot of people refusing to believe they never dated or one never had a crush on the other.

"A little compliment might help you in a situation like this" She blinked cutely.

"Fine! You're the prettiest girl in the world" Rudy said and she let go of him.