CHAPTER 14: What's She Up To?

<HOURS LATER••RICKY'S APARTMENT>

Ricky stood in front of his apartment with his two hands tucked in his pocket. Lily hasn't returned home and he couldn't help worrying.

Somehow he regret how he acted towards her earlier.

'What if she kill herself?' His subconscious mind said.

She wouldn't do such a thing cos of a  guy right?

He look up to see her coming,his face brighten immediately. He walk to her.

"Are you okay?" He asked noticing the dark circles in her eyes.

Lily said nothing and just went in,slamming the door loudly.

"Did she cry?" Ricky nimbled and rough his hair before going in.

•••

<NEXT MORNING>

Lily got up from the dressing mirror and check herself out. She put on a heavy make up to cover up the dark circles under her eyes cos it was revealing so much. She cried herself to sleep last night cos she could not stop thinking about it.

She grabbed her bag and left the house,not smiling at all.

"Are you okay?" Rudy asked immediately she joined him in the car.

Lily nodded and turned her face to the window side.

"You're not" Rudy said and turned her face back to face him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I met Ricky yesterday" Lily said.

"And? What did that jerk do to you?" Rudy raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing and he's not a jerk" Lily rolled her eyes.

"Don't you think you're too obsessed with him?"

"How?"

"You've never dated since we're together,not in highschool and not even in college,you rejected every guy that ask you out all because of Ricky! He's a celebrity,do you think you even have a chance with him..."

"I do and I have faith! It will surely happen someday. Can you stop talking and just drive,your voice is annoying!" Lily glared at him.

"Really? This isn't the first time you're hearing this voice" Rudy smirked.

"And it's not pleasing to hear" Lily scoffed.

"I agree"

"What? When did you start giving into me so quickly?" Lily chuckled.

"Fine! I just want to make you laugh! Yunno how much I hate it when you're sad. Whatever it is stop thinking about it okay?" Rudy patted her hair.

"Thanks crab! I love you!" She blew him kiss.

Rudy shooked his head and chuckled.

"Minnie and I are going to the movie theater later,do you wanna tag along?" Rudy grinned.

"Like I've always said,I love my life... I'm not interested" She said.

"Gosh! You two are unbelievable... Am I that handsome that you won't stop fighting over me?" He said proudly.

"Dream on crab! You're still no match for my Ricky" She grinned.

"Sure" Rudy chuckled.

•••

<SOUNDSCAPE ENTERTAINMENT>

"And cut!" The director said and Linda and Charles broke the hug,they both laughed and Linda make up artist rushed to hand her a handkerchief she used to wiped her tears.

"You both did a great job as always! Such a pity we're left with just two scene before it's end!" The director said sadly.

"I know right!" Charles smiled staring at Linda.

"It's sad but good things and memories end too,,I must admit I enjoy myself filming this movie... You'll have been a great family so far,I hope we get to do a lot of projects together in the future" Linda smiled.

"Me too...." Charles said.

"We're leaving now... But can you come with us for a moment please,we need a remake of a scene of you I cut out earlier?" The director asked.

"Sure!" Linda smiled,she grabbed her bag but her manager took it from her.

"Thank you so much Amy!"

"My pleasure" Amy said as they went out.

Charles stared at her retreating figure till she's out and turn to pick his car key,as he walk out he bumped into Kris.

"The shoot is over?" Kris immediately said before Charles could even speak.

"Yh" Charles nodded with a smile.

They started walking together.

"And how's your fan meeting yesterday? Did it go well?"

"Trust me you would have heard from him if it didn't!" Kris said and Charles chuckled. He knew he was referring to Mr Cooper.

"When will your movie airing?" Kris asked.

"This sunday,you don't wanna miss out" Charles grinned.

Kris nodded.

"Too sad I won't get to film with her anymore?" Charles muttered.

"Who? Linda?"

"Yh,I guess actors who started dating after shooting a movie together aren't just a lie! A heart is not something you can control" Charles smiled.

"Can I ask what you mean by that?" Kris furrowed his eyebrows.

"I think I like Linda" Charles smiled.

"What?" Kris exclaimed.

•••

<ROSES AND PETALS••3PM>

"Thank you so much,do come back again okay" Amelia said as she walk a customer out.

She came back to her desk,but suddenly noticed Lily's face. She left her desk and went to her.

"What's with you this morning? You ain't yourself at all?" Amelia asked.

"I'm fine!" Lily forced a smile.

"Your face says otherwise. Didn't you get Ricky's autograph yesterday?"

Lily was about replying when her phone buzzed.

ARE YOU FREE RIGHT NOW? I'M KINDA BORED.

It's a text from Kelly.

"Who's that?" Amelia asked.

Lily showed the phone to her.

"Oh my goodness!" Amelia exclaimed loudly.

*YES* She texted back.

KELLY: DO YOU WANNA MEET UP IF YOU DON'T MIND.

LILY: SURE.

"Do you mind staying here alone till I'm back?" Lily faced Amelia.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"I'll tell you when I'm back,see yah!" Lily grabbed her bag and left.

"What's she up to?" Amelia said.