CHAPTER 51: Who Are You?

"What?" Kelly's jaw dropped and her eyes widened in disbelief when Cody said those words.

Cody immediately pulled Kelly's hand away from his shirt and adjusted his crooked collar.

"You heard me,I can't believe you were foolish enough to believe I was dead. Because of the body you tossed in the river? That wasn't mine but one of your gangsters,I guess you guys were too much for you to realize one was missing" Cody said,looking at Kelly intently.

Kelly couldn't believe what he's hearing.

He launched towards Cody and grab his collar again.

"You really think I'll believe all this shit you're saying? I'm not a fool idiot!" He yelled, his fraustration mounting.

Cody once again pushed him off and he starggered to the floor.

"I won't force you to believe me, you don't really know who I am anyway. I've manged to pretend to be somebody else for three years......

"Stop talking @sshole! I'm gonna kill you, I swear it" Kelly fold his fist angrily.

Cody smirked and squat in front of him, bringing his face closer to his ear.

"You really think I'm afraid of you,I manged to escape death once,I'm not scared of you anymore Kelly,there's nothing you can do now.... Why can't you just accept that Ricky will always be better than you no matter what you do,and guess what? I've always been ten times better than you,I just have to lowered myself cos I don't want Ricky to catch up" Cody whispered and Kelly's anger even doubled.

"The next time you try to hurt Ricky, just know you'll be dealing with me first. I'm not the same old Leo you use to know" Cody said seriously and started leaving...

"You care about Ricky over your own sister?" Kelly smirked hoping he would stop but Cody didn't turn till he's out of sight.

He got his phone to call one of the guy he assigned to watch over Vivian.

"Tell me Vivian is still with you,don't you dare say the next word motherfucker!" He spat.

"Vivian is missing" the guy told him on the phone.

"What?"

Back in the concert,the concert had ended, most of the fans began to leave the venue after being either dragged out of persuaded by the guards,none of them want to leave without getting another glimpse of Ricky's face.

The girls that has passed out was carried out after calling for an ambulance.

Luckily,Ricky manged to took the back exit if not, he wouldn't have leave the stage safely.

"How does it fell to finally reveal your face to the world?" Lily broke the silence after walking a few meters away from the hall.

The fans were still in sight so Ricky had a hoodie cap over his head plus a face mask,except this one is different from the ones he used on stage.

"I really didn't believe I can do it, I was shaking on the stage" He replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah, the whole thing was a bit overwhelming,I've never performed in front of a crowd like that before,and the fans fainting definitely didn't help at all I just hope they're all okay. It's kind of crazy to think that people would get that worked up over seeing someone just like them" He paused, and chuckled softly.

"I once passed out because of you" Lily said, confidently.

Ricky stop walking and face her.

"Don't tell me you didn't remember? Your first comeback concert for this year, you took a girl's phone to make a video and I remember I saw you turned when I passed out but you didn't wait." Lily scoffed.