CHAPTER 18: New Friendship.

<NEXT MORNING>

Lily entered the restaurants and eye searched Jenner,she was sitting at the back.

"Lily!" Jenner called out and Lily turn to her direction to see her waving at her.

She smiled and joined her.

"How are you doing?" Jenner asked immediately she sat next to her.

"I'm doing fine and you?" Lily said politely.

"Great,I hope I'm not disturbing you!" Jenner said.

"Not at all,you should know you're like a mum to me"

"I wish we stay like that forever" Jenner smiled.

Lily said nothing.

"So,what do you wanna have?"

"I'm okay..." Lily replied.

"So... Have you thought about what I said?" Jenner asked.

"I'm really sorry,I've no feelings for Rudy... He's like a blood brother to me" Lily said.

"Oh" Jenner muttered.

"I'm really sorry....

"It's okay,not like I can force it. But do something for me" Jenner grinned.

"What is it?"

"I'm bored! Let's go shopping. You can't say no!" Jenner got up.

"Okay" Lily said and followed her.

•••

<2PM••ROSES AND PETALS>

"Are you okay?" Lily asked Amelia who has been quiet since she got to work.

"I'm fine!" Amelia smiled and put her phone away as Lily approached her.

"Are you sure?" Lily asked.

Amelia nodded.

"Okay" Lily smiled and made to leave her side but Amelia pulled her back.

"Hey, what's the deal with your new friend? Is something steamy?" Amelia grinned and Lily scoffed.

"Who are you talking about?" She asked.

"Don't act all innocent, you know exactly who I'm talking about"

"I don't" Lily said and Amelia rolled her eyes.

"Well...  The mask and face cap guy. A celebrity from that your band group... I don't know his name is...."

"You mean Kelly?" Lily asked and Amelia nodded affirmatively.

"Hey! How would you think something is going on between us? You're unbelievable seriously!" Lily slapped her arm and Amelia winced.

"What? He's always coming to see you so I thought--"

"Absurd! Ricky is the real deal you idiot" Lily snapped and Amelia scoffed.

"As if... So you're saying, if Kelly confesses to you, you'll reject him for Ricky who doesn't even know you?" She asked.

"Of course!" Lily replied and Amelia shook her head.

"You're dumb" She mumbled.

"C'mon, I've told you countless times... He's just a friend, nothing more stop thinking rubbish..."

"Lily!" Someone called from behind and they turned to see Kelly standing in front of them.

"Just a friend..." Amelia muttered to Lily's ears and cleared her troath.