CHAPTER 20: Amelia's Conscious.

"I'm so.. so... sorry!" She bit her lips and hurriedly got up but the little she did already made Ricky lost his mind.

He held her waist and pulled her back to himself, he slammed his lips on hers without thinking.

Lily's eyes widened.

She quickly broke it and stood up straight, blinking constantly.

"I'm so...." She stormed out of the room before he could finish.

Ricky fell on the bed and ruffled his hair,replaying the brief kiss in his head.

"Am I really going crazy?" He sighed and White crawled up to him,he turned to the cat.

"What should I do now?" He mumbled and White only wiggled its tail.

••

<LILY'S ROOM>

Lily closed the door to her room,leaning against it for a long time before falling on her bed.

"Did he really kissed her?" She said inwardly rubbing her finger on her lower lips.

"He didn't right? How can he stole my first kiss like that?" She sniffed and grabbed her phone,playing the video Ricky took with her phone at their last concert.

"I'm really sorry Ricky! I work so hard to keep my first kiss for you. I hope you can forgive me!"

"That jerk!" She sighed and rubbed her lips.

She can't even get mad cos she mistakenly kissed him first.

"F**k! Why did I even go to her room in the first place?" She sniffed.

"Stop weeping Lily! All you have to do right now is to avoid him! Yes,you have to!" She said and nodded.

Her phone started ringing and she picked it up at once.

"What's up? Why did you call?" Rudy voice sounded over the phone.

Lily said nothing.

"Hey! Lily! Are you okay?" Rudy asked worriedly.

"I'm not okay. Tonight is my worst night ever! I don't wanna wake up tomorrow" Lily faked tears.

"That's not funny at all! Did something happen? Should I come over?

"No,can you pick me up tomorrow morning? I missed you already" She pouted.

"What? Are you joking or what? This is the first time you've ever admitted to missing me," Rudy said, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Are you gonna come or not?" Lily snapped.

"Fine I will!" Rudy replied.

"Goodnight! I love you!" Lily screamed.

Rudy went mute.

"Aren't you gonna reply? I said I love you" Lily repeated.

"Goodnight Lily!" Rudy said and hung up.

"Huh? Why does he sound so serious? Why's everyone suddenly acting weird?" She grumbled closing her eyes.

"I need to wake you early not to see that jerk face!" She sighed and finally drifted to sleep.

•••

<NEXT MORNING>

Lily finished dressing up and her phone beeped immediately.

HURRY UP, I'M WAITING

She glance through her window to make sure he's truly out before walking out. She never turned her head back till she got to Rudy's car,she opened the front door and got in.