CHAPTER 22: You Taught Me.

"Are you okay?" Cody asked Trace who was still sitting with his face down.

Trace said nothing.

"Have this...." Kris placed a glass of water in from of him.

Trace raised his head and took the glass,he drank a bit from it then dropped it back on the table.

"But Trace... Are you really serious about leaving the group?" Cody asked slowly.

"Just let him be! You guys are just adding to it!" Kelly rolled his eyes.

"I need to rest, goodnight guys!" Trace got up and leave for his room.

Kelly also walked away.

"Will he be fine?" Ricky said.

"I really hope so!" Cody muttered and got up and left too.

"How's your lips? Don't you think you need to get that treated?" Kris asked.

"I'll be fine! I've to go...." Ricky said and left.

Kris made to seat down but his phone buzzed with a text message.

I'M OUTSIDE YOUR MANSION,CAN YOU COME OUT?"

"F**k! Why would she even come here?" He panicked and immediately rushed out.

As Kris snuck outside,he noticed that most of the reporters had left, but a few stragglers remained, still hoping for a story.

He sighted her by her car and immediately slipped his hood over his head and approached her,a worried look on his face.

Kris pulled her to a corner and a gasp escape her lips.

"Kris...." Linda gave him a tight hug.

"Are you okay?" He asked,his voice low.

"I'm okay. How's Trace??" Linda asked after they broke the hug.

"He doesn't want to talk to anyone! I just hope we can help him clear his name,he has done so much for us as a leader. I feel the group won't even exist without him in it,he has always support us as the eldest and we can't even do anything for him now....

"Don't say that... I'm sure we'll find a way!" Linda cuts in.

"I hope so too" Kris said and hugged her again.

•••

Lily squatted at the front door of house patting white as she feed on the cat food she gave him.

"Do you know what you grumpy owner is up to lately? Why does he goes out everyday and come back late at night? Does he has a secret or something?"

White suddenly stopped eating,and stand still staring at something.

Lily looked up and her eyes widened seeing Ricky in front of her. She blinked and he immediately looked away from her.

"I just......."

He turned and started walking away.

White rushed after him him,he didn't bother sparing her another glance before walking in.

"Did I just turn invisible overnight?" Lily said inwardly. She rolled her eyes and walked in, slamming the door angrily.

She fell on her bed and sighed softly.

"Seriously? What was that? I mean who does that? He should have apologize for kissing me without my permission and now he's ignoring me! I hate guys like him seriously!" She hissed.

She closed her eyes but immediately open them again.

"Come to think of it! Why's he always in a cap and where does he goes everyday? Is he hiding something? What if he's someone dangerous... Was he sent to kill me or what? Now way!" She screamed and sat up.

"I better find out! His face is creepy!" She scoffed and lay back on the bed.

Her phone suddenly beeped.

*ARE YOU STILL UP?*

It's from Kelly. She sat up to reply.

*YEAH*

She made to drop the phone but it's immediately beeped again.

KELLY: YOU WATCH THE NEWS RIGHT? WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK?

"F*ck! How can I forget!" Lily sighed immediately getting what he's talking about.

LILY: SORRY! I WAS GOING TO ASK. HOW'S FEELING RIGHT NOW?

KELLY: NOT GOOD,I FEEL BAD FOR HIM COS HE'S INNOCENT.

LILY: WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY DONE THAT TO HIM?

KELLY: I DUNNO. ARE YOU BUSY TOMORROW?

Lily raised her eyebrows before texting back.

"What's he up to? Don't tell me... He's really interested in me?" She said and chuckled.

KELLY: I HOPE WE CAN MEET UP AFTER ALL THIS IS OVER. I'VE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU.

LILY: OKAY.

She replied simply and dropped her phone by the stand.

"Stop thinking about him Lily! It was just a brief kiss. You'll get over it" She muttered and close her eyes,falling into a deep sleep almost immediately.

•••

<NEXT DAY~A RESTAURANT>

"Good thing he Immediately fired her! Can you believe that? A maid talking back to me? She got some nerves!" Minnie scoffed and sip a bit from her milkshake.

Rudy said nothing.

"Rudy...." She tapped him and Rudy snapped back back to reality.

"You're not here! Are you thinking about that Lily girl again?" Minnie snapped.

"No babe.. I just had a lot on my mind lately. I'm sorry" Rudy smiled and stroke her hair.

"There's actually this movie I've been meaning to watch. It's finally out and I got the tickets already,do you mind? If we watch it tonight tonight?" Minnie grinned.

"Sure! But you should have just me, I'll have got the tickets instead" Rudy said.

"It's really okay. I didn't do it,Dad did" Minnie said and Rudy's face expression changed.

"You still don't like my dad? Did you?" She ask slowly.

"Of course! He never want me for you so, there's no reason for me to Luke him...."

"What if I and your dad are in danger? Who will you save first?" Rudy asked.

"You of course!" Minnie answered at once.

"Huh?"

"He would do the same for his mistress he brought home. Since mom died,he has never paid attention to me except feeding me with money. I miss mom so much" Minnie sighed.

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have ask"

"It's okay,let's not spoil the moment. So... When are we doing it again?" She winked.

"Do what?"

"You know what I'm talking about..."

"When did you become like this?" Rudy shooked his head.

"You taught me!" Minnie winked.