CHAPTER 2: First Encounter.

<TWO HOURS LATER••LILY'S ROOM>

Lily opened her eyes slowly,sitting up,she looked around surprised to see she's in her room.

"How did I end up here?" She mumbled to herself,trying to recollect what happen after she had passed out.

Did Ricky brought her home?

"That's unbelievable! He didn't right?" She grinned dreamingly.

She climb off the bed,just as she was about to walk out of the room her phone started ringing from her bed,she grabbed it and check the caller ID.

It's Rudy!

"Why are you calling me this late?" She ask immediately.

"Is this your way of saying thank you for saving you from trouble" Rudy voice sounded over the phone.

"Wait... You brought me home? How?" She ask at once.

"You should get enough sleep and try recalling tommorow,your memories will surely come back" He said,she could feel him smirking from here.

"Wait! Wait... Wait-

"Goodnight!" Rudy smirked and hung up.

"That good for nothing crab! He really hang up on me!" She screamed and rough her hair.

She suddenly remember how Ricky choose her phone among thousands of people and make a video with it.

She immediately rushed to the media player,she spot the video and clicked on it.

"Oh my goodness!" She gasped,her eyes becoming teary as she watch. She fell on her bed and put the video on the video on repeat,watching it over and over again.

"He's so cute" She smiled and kissed her screen.

•••

<NEXT MORNING••MP'S MANSION>

Cody walked into the living room and met Trace trying to play the lyrics of thier new song on his guitar,he has been on it since the previous night.

The mansion is actually made up of four rooms,they all had thier private room.

"You're still on this?" Cody said and Trace looked up and gave a nod. Cody walk into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of banana milk.

"You don't have to force it if it's doesn't work" He sat next to Trace who snatched the banana milk from him.

"What?"

"Do you want Kris trouble? You know how much he's obsessed with it,he doesn't joke with it" Trace said.

"I know but what can I do? We are on a strict diet since our comeback,we can't even have a proper drink! Gosh!" Cody groaned.

"Your fault for gaining weight" Trace laughed.

"I'm so jealous of Ricky! No matter what eat, he never add weight" Cody pouted.

"It is well" Trace patted him still laughing.

The door suddenly opened and Kelly entered with a scowl on his face. Trace and Cody looked up.

"What's the problem again?" Trace asked,finally dropping his guitar.

"As expected his fancam has more views than our mv" Kelly scoffed as he scroll through his phone.

"Ricky?" Cody asked. Kelly hissed and start heading upstairs.

"Our manager wants us to meet up before noon today" Trace said and Kelly stopped.

"I'm going out,text me the address" Kelly said and went straight into his room.