CHAPTER 45: For Tonight

LILY'S APARTMENT**

Lily hesitated for minutes hearing the a knock from the door before taking much courage to open it.

"Ri.......

Ricky pulled her into a tight hug,his wet clothes soaking her.

"I'm so glad you're okay" he said, squeezing her even tighter. "You scared me so much."

He had rushed there after seeing Lily's text message that Kelly had told her that he sent him to pick her up.

He had been in such a hurry that he didn't even remember to bring an umbrella.

Ricky break the hug.

"I hope that @sshole didn't do anything to you?" He ask checking her out.

"I'm fine, we should leave this place before he comes back" Lily said.

They walked out of the house, getting soaked in the rain, and got into Ricky's car. He drove home immediately.

They arrived at the mansion shortly and quickly ran inside,leaving behind a trail of water droplets.

Ricky looked at her,his eyes filled with worried.

"Are you sure you're okay? You're shivering." he said, taking off his jacket and putting it around a glass chair beside the couch.

Lily nodded and he sighed.

"Wait here" He left and came back with a big hoodie with matching color bum short.

Lily gave him a confused look,wondering where he gets them.

He pulled her himself and help her in taking off her wet clothes, he even start putting on the new one for her.

"You're treating me like a baby" She spoke up.

"So what? If I don't do this for you, who else will?" He replied and she let out a short smile.

"Where did you get this from anyway?" She took the short from him and put it on.

"I bought them." Ricky answered.

"I thought we both agreed to go back for my things at my apartment" She sat down.

"You don't need them anymore, we can just buy new ones" He said and Lily gave him a stern look.

"The truth is I was bored all day and you were busy, so I went shopping instead"

"Without me?" She said with a pouty lips.

"Why not just quit your work and get your own flower shop" Ricky said.

"With whose money?"

"Mine of course....

"No. I'm okay and I'm definitely not throwing out my old stuffs cos you got me a new one, I bought them with my hard earned money. They mean a lot to me" Lily said.

"You remind me of someone" Ricky said sadly.

"Who?"

"Leonardo, but he's gone," Ricky answered.

"I'm so sorry......"

"It's okay. The reason I wear a mask is because I have stage fright." Ricky said,and Lily's eyes widened.

"What?"

"I developed a phobia of singing in front of anyone when I was in eleventh grade. I was bullied because I was too handsome,all my classmates were jealous of my face  and constantly picked on me. All the girls in our class are crazy over me and never look at them"