CHAPTER 5: In Trouble.

{ IN TROUBLE }

<FOLLOWING MORNING>

Lily checked herself one last time on the mirror,then she smiled satisfied with her looks.

She grabbed her bag on the bed and dashed out of the house. On getting outside,she sighed looking at Ricky's door which was next to her.

"Gosh... That jerk." She huffed before walking away.

"Tanya,What are you doing here?" Ricky asked a girl who was busy grinning at him.

They were just outside his apartment.

"C'mon,Is that how to react after seeing me for years? I got your address from mum and here I am"  Tanya smiled widely,she was totally all over him.

Ricky sighed.

"She can't keep a promise at all"  He muttered and Tanya hit his shoulder to make him snap back.

"I'm still here yunno" She pouted childishly.

"When did you get back?" Ricky asked.

"Yesterday,I wanted to surprise you that's why I didn't call" Tanya said with a smile.

She's Ricky's childhood friend and a senator's daughter. She has been away from the country after thier college graduation.

Just then, Lily got there.

"Wow... The jerk has a girlfriend? And he was acting naughty with me... I can't believe how short she look beside him. And he's the flirty type. I doubt he's faithful "She mumbled, looking at him with a deceitful look as she walked past him.

Ricky furrowed his brows, not understanding that look from her.

"What's that? Who's she?" Tanya asked, noticing the way the two looked at each other.

"Just a random human being" Ricky simply replied.

"Aaah! She's your neighbor huh? You two don't get along?" She asked.

"More like it" Ricky muttered.

"That's good. If possible,don't even talk to her at all" Tanya rolled her eyes.

"Why?"

"Nothing! I just feel she's up to no good and she obviously doesn't know who are you are. She'd have been rubbing herself over.. it's really great that you don't talk...."

"Please stop coming to see me"  Ricky cut in.

"What? Are you kidding me right now?" Tanya asked with a small chuckle.

"I'm serious. We shouldn't meet here again please...."

"Hey Ricky! Do you even remember know who I am? I'm your best friend! If you shut other people out, you can't do the same with me!" Tanya snapped.

"I'm sorry. People changed with time,I'm no longer the Ricky you use to know!"  Ricky said and Tanya blinked.

He made to close the door but Tanya stopped him.

"Yaah! Lim Jun hee!" She snapped and Ricky turned.

"Don't ever call me that!" He spared her one last glance before closing the door.

Tanya scoffed.

"What's this?" She muttered, looking at his retreating figure.

"No matter what you say Ricky, I will never leave you coz...  I'm still in love you with you,now that I'm back,I'm never backing down untill you're mine" She muttered and wore her glass before entering her bugatti,she drove off.