CHAPTER 17: In Love With Lily.

<MINI ARENA CENTER,NIGHT>

The stage was filled with singers and mainly artist all showcasing thier talents. It's just like a mini competition every single artist get to participate every year.

It's just started,there are five different rounds before the winner will be crowned.

But it always end with MOONLIGHT PITCH winning. They never failed to win every year.

Other artists even stopped joining cos it's like a waste of effort.

By now,a lot of artist already did thiers,left with MP.

Immediately they came up on stage,a loud echoes interrupt by the crowds.

They are to performed their new debut "STARLIGHT"

Ricky: I was walking down the street, just minding my own.
When suddenly, I saw you and my heart went boom.
Your eyes, your smile, your style, it's all so new.
I can't explain it, but I'm feeling something true 🎶

Trace: Starlight,You light up my world like a starry night.
Your presence is a gift,shining so bright.
It's like a dream come true, you're my delight.
I'll follow you anywhere, to the ends of the night.🎶

Cody: It's a feeling I can't deny,
It's a feeling deep inside.
It's a feeling that's so right,
With you by my side 🎶

Kelly:  (Raps) We're a match made in the stars above. You're the beat of my heart, you're the one I love.
We're like puzzle pieces, made to fit and snug.
I'll follow you anywhere 🎶

Kris: From the moment that we met,
My heart is yours to get.
You're the one I can't forget,
You're my Moonlight 🎶

Chorus: My Starlight.

MINUTES LATER*

•ARE YOU ON YOUR WAY?•

Lily sighed and kept her phone back,leaving the crowd. It's actually a text from Amelia.

She was almost stepping out when a hand pulled her back,she turned back to see Kelly.

"You're leaving already? That's sad!" Kelly said pouting.

"I'm sorry,I just really have to be somewhere" Lily said apologetically.

"You could have just say hi" Kelly said,he felt Ricky's eyes on them on stage but he pretended not to see him.

"Sorry about that"

"It's okay... You should have told me you'll be here... I almost stop singing when I spotted you earlier"

"Really?" She chuckled softly.

Kelly nodded with a smiled.

"I've been saving up for it,every single thing about you guys are so f*cking expensive!" Lily said dramatically.

"Next time,I'll give one to you for free!" Kelly grinned.

"I'll really appreciate,thank you so much" Lily smiled.

"You really did your best up there,I enjoyed your part the most!" She smiled raising a thumb up.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Are you going home now? I'll drop you off...

"No no,I can manage alone... It's okay" She cut him off.

"I insist,I want to rest assured" He said patting her hair,his eyes still not leaving Ricky.

"Fine!" Lily smiled.

Ricky clenched his fist and left the stage dejectedly.

•••

<MPS MANSION,LATER>

Kelly was sitting in front of the mansion sipping

He smirked recalling Ricky's face earlier.

"He really did like her?" He scoffed inwardly.

FLASHBACKS•THE DAY KELLY AND LILY HANGED OUT**

Kelly just dropped Lily off at Roses and Petals,he started the car and drove off.

It was when he got back to the mansion he discovered Lily's hairpin in his pocket,she had drop it earlier and he wanted to give it back to her but he forgot.

"F**k" He grabbed his jacket and rushed out. He drove back to the shop at once.

He only met Amelia who was almost leaving too.

"Where's Lily?" He asked looking around.

"She already left" Amelia answered.

"Can I get her home address?" Kelly asked.

"But...

"It's really important....." Kelly cuts in.

**

Kelly stopped the car in front of Lily's apartment,he made to come down but notice something was off.

"Wait a minute! I've seen this place before..." He muttered.

Just then,he spotted Lily taking speaking with a guy.

"The live together?" He ask no one in particular.

FLASHBACKS END**

He actually knows where Ricky lives cos he had ordered someone to trail him before.

"Now that you want her,I want her even more" He smirked and looked up to see Ricky coming.

'Right timing!' He said inwardly.

Ricky ignored

"Do you like Lily?" Kelly suddenly said and Ricky stopped walking.

He faced him and Kelly got up.

"I asked again,do you like her?" Kelly repeated.

"And how's that your f*cking business?" Ricky raised his brows.

"I need to be sure..."

"Why?"

"Avoiding my question means you're not sure of you feelings,which means you're not interested in her...." Kelly smirked and start walking in.

Ricky blocked his path.

"Why would you suddenly ask me questions? Do you own her?" He snapped.

"I'm asking because I love her,you just said no and it's should forever remain no. Yunno I don't like sharing" Kelly said.

"What?!" Ricky scoffed.

"Yh,you heard me right. I'm in love with her,I'm never giving herself up for you,If it's battle then I'm ready. I'm willing to do anything to make her mine! Keep that in your dàmn skull!" Kelly shouted.