CHAPTER 9: Don't Mess With Her.

<RUDY'S MANSION>

Ethan and Jenner was in the living room,watching thier favorite TV show when Minnie came in.

As usual she was with tons of shopping bags.

"Mum... Dad" She called and they both turned at once. Ethan smiled but Jenner face expression changed into a frown.

"You're here my dear" Ethan smiled and Minnie hugged him.

"Yes dad" They disengaged and and Minnie hugged Jenner too,she wasn't smiling at all.

"I got something for you both" She gently placed the bags on the table.

"Thank you,Rudy is in his room" Ethan said.

"I'll go check up on him" She grinned and left for Rudy's room. She met him working on something on his laptop.

"Babe" She called and Rudy immediately closed his laptop before turning to her.

"Baby" He replied with a smiled and pull her into a hug.

"What are you doing?" She asked sitting on his laps.

"Nothing much,why didn't you inform me before coming here..."

Minnie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Do I necessary need to inform you before coming to your house?"

"That's not what I mean,anyways have you eaten?" Rudy asked changing the topic.

"No" She pouted childishly.

"Let's eat out! There's a new restaurant nearby and I heard thier food is nice,should we try it out?" He grinned and she quickly nodded,giving him a short peck.

"You think that's enough?" Rudy held her waist and reconnect thier lips,kissing her deeply.

They broke it after a while and Minnie got down from his lips.

"Let's go" She interlocked thier hands,they left the room.

•••

<SOUNDSCAPE ENTERTAINMENT>

"Are you sure you're really okay?" Trace asked immediately Kelly joined them in the studio.

"Yes" Kelly said simply.

"Are you sure?" Cody inquired.

"Do I look sick to you?" Kelly snapped.

"Do you always have to pick a fight?" Kris said from where he's sitting.

Kelly rolled his eyes and sat down without a word.

"When is he coming? We called off the meeting cos of you before and now we're going to stood up cos of Ricky again?" Kelly said impatiently.

Kris was about replying when Manager Gregor came in with Mr Cooper. They immediately bowed and greet him.

"How's it going with what I ask you guys to do?" Mr Cooper asked.

"I already sent the new albums to you sir!" Trace replied with a short bow.

"Why didn't you inform me before coming here then?"

"This is all my fault,I should have!" Manager Gregor replied instead.

"And where's Ricky?" Mr Cooper asked looking around.

"I'll give him a call" Kris said bringing out his phone.

"No! Let him be! You all do the work alone" Mr Cooper said and walked out of the studio.

"Really?" Kelly scoffed and folded his fist.

•••

<ROSES AND PETALS>

"Aaagh! I'm so f*cking tired!" Lily groaned loudly stretching her body.

"Lazy @ss!" Amelia rolled her eyes from her desk.

"Really? I've tried,I should be working so hard like I am doing right now,what if my pretty face got ruined before seeing Ricky,what if he doesn't like me?" Lily said dramatically.

"Here she goes again..." Amelia sighed out.

"Let's eat out,my treats" Lily suddenly said with a sly grin.

"No,who are we going to leave the shop to? What if Mrs Rose got back and found out we left her business"

"It's won't take long... pretty please!" Lily blinked cutely.

"My reply is still no, I don't want Mrs Rose trouble..."

"Please, remember you're going to be meeting Rudy tonight" Lily said,Amelia went mute for a while,Lily continue blinking hoping she would just say yes.

"I love Rudy so much,but it's still a no.." She left her side and rushed to a customer who was just coming in.

"That w*tch!" Lily scoffed.

"I heard that, don't worry you can order whatever you want. It's on me!" Amelia said to her.

•••

<9PM>

Tanya stood in front of Ricky's apartment impatiently,hoping he would just appeared.

They didn't later had the chance to have lunch together cos he left her after getting a call from Kris.

Just then,she saw White squatting in front of the door,maybe she didn't notice it cos her mind was preoccupied with Ricky.

"Gosh! You startled me!" She sighed out holding her chest. She squatted in front of her and tried touching her but the cat moved backward.

"That's not how you pet a cat!" Lily appeared. Tanya watched as she squats in front of the cat and as if planned,White crawled up to her and even kissed her face

"Looks like she likes you" Tanya said crossing her arms.

Lily nodded with a smiled.

"Are you waiting for Mr Radio pole?" Lily suddenly asked.

"Radio pole? What's that?" Tanya raised her brows.

"Are you taking about Ri... I mean Jun hee?" She immediately correct herself.

"Oh that's his name? He's even a Korean? Whao!" Lily gasped.

"Yeah,so stop calling him that ridiculous name" Tanya rolled her eyes.

Lily said nothing.

"Do you guys get along?"

"No we don't!"

"That's good,I prefer it that way. I don't even want you to be friends if possible cos he has a girlfriend and that's me...." Tanya flaunted proudly.

Lily scoffed inwardly.

"What's going on here?" Ricky voice said from behind.

"Jun hee!!" Tanya made to hug him but his glare sent her back.

"What are you doing here?" He asked instead.

"What else? I was waiting for you" Tanya smiled.

Ricky eyes went to white which Lily was still holding,then to her face,thier gaze locked.

Lily dropped White and rolled her eyes before walking into her apartment.

Ricky started walking away,Tanya immediately followed him,white too.

"You really need to stop ignoring me Ricky!" She snapped loudly.

"Don't f*cking call me that here!"

"What should I do then? You don't want to be call Ricky,Jun hee too,what the hell is going on with you!" Tanya shouted back.

"I have nothing to say to you and less I forget If you really want us to be friends again,don't mess with that girl cos I know what you're capable of doing,goodnight!" He said and shut the door to his face.

"What the hell?" Tanya continue standing there shocked and confused.