CHAPTER 12: Could This Be Love?

"Stop or I'll kiss you if that's gonna make you stop talking" He snapped and Lily blinked twice unable to speak.

The rest of the walk to their apartment was completely silent, she didn't speak.

"Drop me!" She said immediately she got to her entrance,avoiding his face.

"Can you walk in...

"I'll manage!" She mumbled and he dropped her, Lily didn't turn back before rushing in.

Ricky turned and entered his apartment too, White was already asleep when he came in.

He entered his room and fell on the bed, his mind went to what he said earlier.

Kiss her? Why did he even say such a thing?

Why did he rush out to walk her home safely? Does that mean he's worried about her.

"That's not possible! Stop thinking about it" He assured himself.

His phone beeped from the bed stand and he checked it.

WHAT TIME IS YOUR FANSIGN STARTING TOMORROW?

It's from Tanya.

WHY?

NOTHING,JUST THAT I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU, SEE YAH!

Ricky scoffed.

"Will she ever stop?" He hissed and threw the phone aside.

*I hope Ricky noticed me and give me his authograph! I've been waiting for that throughout my lifetime,If that happens... I'll surely die*

He remember Lily's word and chuckled softly.

"Why is she so crazy about me?"

"Let's see if you really die cos of an autograph." He said with a smirk.

•••

<LILY'S ROOM>

"Ouch! That's hurt!" Lily dropped the oilment she just applied on her ankle and sighed frustratedly.

"Who does he think he is really? Why didn't I even talk back? Not like he'll really do it or something"

"He must be really crazy, he's not only weird. He's a pervert too, it doesn't suit his face at all." She scoffed and got up.

She limped Into the kitchen and got herself a bottle of water from the fridge, she drank a bit from it before returning it back.

"Wait a minute.... Does he have a crush on me or something?" She gasped.

"Just stop thinking about it Lily! It's absurd!"

She sat on the couch and suddenly remember she had Kelly's autograph, she immediately brought it out from her bag.

"OMG! It's not an imagination,he really gave me his autograph... No I met him in real life and he even talk to me, he also helped me out! Gosh, this house is really my lucky charm! I can't believe I met face to face with two MP members in just few days! Lily you're going crazy!" She jumped excitedly forgetting about her ankle.

"Aargh!" She fell down and whines pains.

"I just hope I don't end up killing myself cos of this people!" She muttered still staring at the signature.

"Let's hang this here." She walk to the wall where she had placed Kris's autograph and placed it beside it.

"This is like a dream come true, I only have to get Trace and Cody then Ricky if possible, and I can finally die in peace!" She screamed.

"See you tomorrow my love" She grinned and kissed Ricky's portraits.

•••

<FOLLOWING MORNING••MPS MANSION>

"Make sure to abide by all these rules or you're out! The rest will be forwarded to Trace when you get there. Mr Cooper to Moonlight Pitch" Trace finished reading out the content Mr Cooper sent to them this morning to the rest of the members and a loud groan followed by the guys.

"Seriously? Is this even a prison or something?" Cody scoffed.

"I know right,we can't even do our things the way we want it. He is only good at threatening us" Kris said.

Kelly only hissed and left the room.

"You guys should get ready,we don't have much time left!" Trace said and walked out.

"Wait for me!" Cody went after him.

"Why are you so quite?" Kris turned to Ricky who hasn't said a word since they gathered there.

"Just tired of everything,I hate how he always show favoritism and treat you guys bad" Ricky said.

"But you're not at fault here...

"I wish that's how Kelly sees it" Ricky cuts in.

"Just ignore him like I said, he'll come along" Kris replied.

"Has he always been like that?"

"Not really,he is cheerful when we're still close. I wonder if you don't get hot in that mask of yours..." Kris shooked his head.

"I do,I'm almost suffocating here!" He removed his mask and ruffled his hair.

"Why do you cover your face when you're so handsome?"

Ricky went mute.

"It's fine if you don't want to tell me about it yet,less I forget I met a crazy fan at a flower shop I went. She told me she's a big fan of ours especially you. Imagine her calling you her future hubby" Kris chuckled.

"Really? Did she tell you her name?" Ricky asked.

"Nah,I didn't get to ask cos I was in a bit rush. Maybe some other time"

Ricky nodded.