CHAPTER 54: Final Chapter!

{ THERE'S STILL US, THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME }

A WEEK LATER ** CEMENTARY

On the finely made gold coffin decorated with flowers was Cody's portrait sitting on it.

Trace, Kris, Amelia and Linda were standing in front of the coffin, cladded in black. The gloominess on their faces were not hidden despite the dark shades they were putting on. It was definitely a heavy loss on their part.

It's still hard to believe it's true even if it is. Since the incident happened everything has never been the same again.

The news broke even before they could perform that night and they couldn't perform. Other band group was crowned winner for the first time in history.

Kelly and Tanya are still on the long run and no one knows where they are.

Meanwhile, Ricky was outside the cemetery in his car. He couldn't go into the building to see Cody's face for the last time. He felt it was his fault Cody died and he just couldn't accept the fact that Cody was gone for real.

"Ricky..." Lily who was sitting next to him, called his name softly and he closed his eyes, letting the tears slid down his cheeks freely.

Lily placed her hand on his shoulder, pulling him into a tight and comforting hug, and he weep on her shoulder.

NIGHT TIME~UNKNOWN LOCATION

A masked guy could be seen watching the news of Cody's death on the big screen TV. He clenched his jaw as he watched it, his eyes darkened with dangerous emotions as they talked about the investigation of his death.

He turned off the TV and dropped the remote on the table. Just then, the doorbell rang. He went to get it, but before that, he checked the camera to see it was Tanya at the door before opening.

"Let's go. I made sure I wasn't suspicious." She said and the guy scoffed, going back into house.

Tanya got in as well, shutting the door behind.

"Where did you come in through?" He asked huskily.

"The underground garage, just like you said." She replied.

"Let's go." He said and walking out with his bag which was already packed.

Immediately he opened the door, he was greeted by the cops who were at the door.

"Shit!...." He clicked his tongue and made to shut the door swiftly but the cop at the front was fast to put his leg on the way before he could completely shut the door.

"It's over for you, Kelly. Just give yourself up" one of the cops said, pointing a gun at his head.

Tanya was shaking in fear.

Kelly and Tanya didn't bring guns with them because it's impossible to smuggle a gun onto a boat to another country.

Kelly started walking toward them, and the cops thought he was giving himself up. But suddenly, he grabbed Tanya, using force to smash a bottle of vodka on the ground. Then he grabbed a piece of broken glass and held it to her neck.

"Try shooting, and I'll really stab her" he yelled, clearly becoming more deranged by the minute.

"Would you rather kill me than give yourself up?" Tanya cried. "Please don't do this! Let's just go with them."

I'm not going anywhere with them! I'm not going to jail!" he yelled.

"You can't make me!" Kelly's eyes were wild with anger and fear.