CHAPTER 37: Can You Show Me Again?

"Let's kiss with your mask on... Idol" Lily replied.

Ricky was taken aback at first,thinking she was  joking but her face was screaming seriousness,he didn't know when he broke into laughter.

"I'm serious,it's not funny" Lily frowned.

"I can see that,but isn't that weird?" Ricky asked.

"You seems to have forgotten how crazy I'm over the masked Ricky" Lily replied.

"Oh" Ricky mouthed and chuckled.

"Yh,so are you gonna wear it or not?" She stood crossing her arms.

"Are you disappointed cos my face didn't match how you pictured me to be?" Ricky asked.

"No... No! That's not what I meant. You're very handsome okay? You surpassed my expectations that I can't even describe your look in words but I still want to be kissed by the masked Ricky,even if it's just a while" Lily pouted.

"Fine,come with me" He held her hand and they both went to his room.

He opened the drawer where his collections of masks are kepts and pull her to the front.

"Pick anyone you like" He said.

Lily touched them all at once then turn to him.

"I dunno which to choose,they are all so pretty" She gushed.

"Just go with one,I'm getting impatient" Ricky groaned.

"Here... This is my favorite" She grabbed the black one and used it for him.

Ricky immediately held her face,kissing her breathless.

She opened up completely,and his tongue slipped into her toasty mouth.

She shoved her fingers into his hair, and his hand left her face and he held her tiny waist as the kiss became sugarcoated.

Their hunger and desires made it more crazily honeyed,and she wrapped her arms on his neck, pulling him closer as their lips locked harder on each other...

Thier heartbeats echoing the room in one rhymes.

"Your lips are so sweet" Ricky spoke softly,still kissing hard.

"Do you plan on eating them up just tonight?" Lily broke the kiss.

"I didn't get to kiss you for a week....."

Lily cut him off by reconnecting their lips in another hard kiss.

She held tightly to his bare arm,and he held her face gently as their lips danced passionately on each other.

They were still kissing affectionately when they both went down on the bed,him on top.

He broke the kiss instantly and she blinked,staring at each other's eyes deeply.

"I-I've to go" Lily stuttered and slip away from his grasps.

"Sleep here" Ricky pulled her back and she fell on his chest.

"But....

"I'm not planning to anything,for now" Ricky cuts in.

"Gosh,I wasn't talking about that" Lily covered her face as she blush.

"I know,it's not something to be why about...."

"Stop talking about it,I'm sleepy" She yawned.

"Does that mean you're really gonna sleep here?" Ricky asked removing his mask and dropping it on the bed stand.

Lily nodded and he returned with a smile. He hugged her and started stroking her hair.

"What about White?"