CHAPTER 48: His Girl

SAME NIGHT••WILDSOR MANSION**

Trace was the first to step out of the car,he open the car door for Amelia and she stepped out gracefully too.

They both entered the house and the first thing Amelia went to check was Therasa,wanting to announce their arrival but she didn't met her in her room.

She got back to the living room and face Trace.

"I can't find your mum?" She said seriously.

Trace look up and let out a small chuckle.

"What?"

"You're sounding as if she was kidnaped" Trace replied.

"It's unusual for her not to be in the house, that's why I'm worried" Amelia rolled her eyes.

"She's having a lot of work to do, so she won't be coming home tonight" Trace said.

"What! Really?"

"Yes, that's why she ask me to keep you company. I guess you'll be scared to stay alone" Trace said in a mockery tone.

"Whatever" She scoffed and grabs the remote control, switching on the TV,the first thing athta caught her attention was the news about MP's new song.

"Your new song will be released tomorrow?" She ask Trace.

"You didn't know?" Trace said disappointedly.

"I'm not a fan of yours, only Lily is crazy about you guys" Amelia laughed.

"Does that make you an anti-fan?" He muttered.

"No, I don't just fancy musical band, that doesn't mean I hate you guys" She said as Trace sat next to her.

The teaser of the music was played next,and Amelia couldn't help but drool over Trace's profile. He was in the center since he's the leader and the make up just make him insanely hot.

"Lia...." He suddenly called her name and she turned.

"You weren't listening" Trace said.

"Listening? We're you saying something?" She blinked and Trace just stared at her in disbelief.

"Nothing....."

"Let's change the channel to something else" She took the control nervously and was about to press the button but Trace grab it fast.

"Why? You just said you don't hate us?" He said, raising it above his head.

Amelia stood up and try to take it back from him but he kept raising his hand,and she didn't know when she start climbing on him.

She finally succeeded in taking it back, but the next thing she realized was his hand on her waist.

He has been holding it since earlier but they both got lost with the control.

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry" She quickly apologize and try to get off, but he didn't let her go.

They stared at each others face for what seem like forever, Amelia's heartbeats racing fast but strangely,she felt bad,not hearing his.

"Can I kiss you?" He was already leaning in,she didn't give it a thought before nodding.

Trace held her small face and crashed his lips on hers.

She responded almost immediately his lips met her soft lips,and Trace pulled her lips closer, hardening the kiss.

•••

•RICKY MANSION•NEXT MORNING•

Ricky entered the room and met Lily in snuck in bed,smiling at something on her phone.

He moved closer and sat at the edge wondering what's making her smile so much,then he see she was watching the MV of their new song.

"You're watching it already?" He said surprisedly.

Lily turn to him and sat up.

"Told you to wake me up by 12, I want to be the first to watch it" She mumbled.

"You were tired, and you can always watch it today"

"Even though,I shouldn't have missed the airing" Lily pouted.

"Our concert is tomorrow" Ricky said.

"I can't wait" She squealed.

"Me too, now let's get you washed up" He pulled the duvets from her body,and carried her.

"Thanks to someone,I won't be able to use my legs for the whole of today"

"Not my fault, I've waited for too long" He smiled.

"Should we continue from where we stop?" She winked.

"Gosh... When did you become this bad?" Ricky chuckled...

"You taught me" She replied.

•••

•THE BILLS•

"Getting ready? Aren't you done yet" Minnie said coming in.

"Not yet, you're early" Rudy replied.

"I know, I was just too bored in the house" She sat on his bed and grabs the pillow while pouting her lips.

"What's wrong?" Rudy went to her.

"Your mum still doesn't like me for you" She muttered sadly.

"Why do you say that?" He asked.

"I dunno, I just feel it. Maybe she still want Lily for you" She added.

Rudy sighed.

"Are you giving up that easily?" He said.

"On what?"

"Make her like you. Stop being her materialistic things and show her a good side of you, in no time, she'll start liking you" Rudy explained.

"Are you sure?"

Rudy nodded.

"Of course" He said.

Minnie smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lip.

"So.... Where are we going?"

"Anywhere you want" Rudy said and she let out a smile.