CHAPTER 32: Be My Girlfriend .

<NEXT MORNING••AMELIA'S PLACE>

After dressing up,Amelia peeped through her door to see if Raphael was in.

"Thank goodness!" She sighed out and stepped out of her room only to be grabbed in the hand by him as she did.

"You think you can escape from me huh!" Raphael yelled and almost slapped her but Amelia dulged it.

"What is it again dad?" She yelled,trying to loose from his hold.

"You're seriously asking me that? If you want a recap,then I'll remind you... Have you forgotten? You haven't fulfill your end of the deal!" Raphael yelled back.

"So what? Were you really going to sold your only daughter for money?"

"Of course,what's the use of us working if we can't live comfortably? And you agreed to do it if I gave you the CCTV footage,do you know how hard is it for me to get that?!"

"I don't care. I don't like him, I'm never agreeing to this...." Raphael slapped her hard before she could finish.

"Dad!!!" Amelia held her reddened cheek.

"I have no choice then,if dragging you to him will make you come into your senses,then I'll do it!" Raphael smirked and the door opened immediately,Sebastian came in with his mens.

"Dad what is going on?" Amelia asked fearfully as they launched towards her.

"It's exactly what you're thinking,take her away!" Raphael pushed her to them.

"I don't want to... Let me go!" Amelia struggled from them but one of the men kicked her tummy and she passed out. He carried her.

"She's all yours to do whatever you want with!" Raphael grinned as Sebastian hand him some money.

"Thanks for trusting me with her,father in law" Sebastian smiled.

Raphael nodded with a smile.

"I'll see you at the hotel!" Sebastian lead the way and his men followed with unconscious Amelia in their hand.

•••

"You're late!" Rudy said as Minnie entered the car.

"Sorry,this is our first time going on a date after a long time. I have to look my best" Minnie said with a pout.

"Really?"

Minnie nodded.

"Of course,by your way where are we going?" She asked.

"A surprise!" Rudy smiled.

"I can't wait then!" Minnie said as Rudy started the car.

•••

<ROSES AND PETALS>

Lily was busy staring at her phone when Mrs Rose came in.

"Don't tell me she's still not picking up?" Mrs Rose asked.

Lily nodded.

"What can possibly happen to her? She's not the type to skip work!" Mrs Rose mumbled.

"I know right,I'm really worried.. I hope she's okay" Lily said.

"What are we gonna do now?" Mrs Rose suddenly panicked.

"Why? What's wrong?" Lily went to her.

"We just got a lot of orders! The graduation ceremony of famous Joyride highschool is in three days and we've to prepare for all their kinds of flowers!" Mrs Rose explained.

"What are we waiting for? We should start now?"

"We both can't do it alone and you know it" Mrs Rose chuckled.