CHAPTER 24: You're Mine.

"Why would you allow her to do such a thing? Why would you just stand there and do nothing! What are you going to do now? Are you going to admit she's your girlfriend? Why aren't you saying anything?!" Mr Cooper ranted.

Trace continue bowing without a word.

"And why's she truly at the hotel with you if she's not your girlfriend?"

"I know nothing about that,we just happen to cross path in the elevator. I don't know her boss,we've never meet untill that day!" Trace said.

"You expect me to believe that huh?" Mr Cooper smirked.

Manager Gregor came in.

"I'm so sorry boss,I'll be the one to handle it... I should have go out with him" He said with a light now.

"How do you plan to do that? His innocent has not been proven yet,the fans is asking if that w*tch is his girlfriend or not!" Mr Cooper snapped.

"We still have two days,I believe in him... Right Trace" Manager Gregor turn to him.

Mr Cooper scoffed.

"Whatever! You both should get out,I'm already sick of seeing his face around"

Manager Gregor grabbed Trace and pull him out.

They almost entered the studio when Trace spotted Amelia ducking behind a flower vase.

"Why's she still here?" Trace muttered.

"I dunno,she won't leave until she sees you. I think you should talk to her" Manager Gregor said and left them.

Trace went to Amelia,she almost said a word but he pulled her into a room and close the door before facing her.

"Haven't you done enough? What is it that you want from me?" He yelled.

"Honestly I hate that I'm doing if not for Lily. You haven't go back to the hotel have you?" Amelia asked.

Trace raised his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't look bothered. Well,that's none of my business,my dad work as an IT manager at the hotel and it was really hard for me to get this from him" She grabbed his hand and placed a small file on it.

"You can choose to check what's inside or not,I have done enough... Goodbye!" She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"What is this?" Trace mumbled before leaving the place.

•••

<EVENING>

Lily hummed a song to herself as she stood in front of the bus station waiting for the next bus.

She checked her watch and sighed out.

A car suddenly stopped in front of her and Lily looked up.

"What are you doing here?" She asked surprisedly.

"Get in before I change my mind" Rudy said.

"Whatever!" Lily rolled her eyes and get in.

"Why are you here?" She repeated.

"To pick you up,your friend said you just left so I rushed here" Rudy replied and started the car.

"Amelia?" Lily asked.

Rudy nodded.

"So,you just left her? Really?" Lily scoffed.

"What should I have done?"

"Give her a ride too idiot! Even if she's interesting in you,you shouldn't have done that,she already moved in from you... Let's just go back and..."

Lily's phone suddenly beeped.

CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD A WORD RUDY,I ALMOST PASSED OUT IN FRONT OF HIM.

"Are you sure she already did?" Rudy grinned and Lily rolled her eyes.

"There's something I've been meaning to ask" She said.

"What's that?"

"You've really changed,a lot!" Lily mumbled.

"Are you saying you miss the old me?" Rudy smirked.

Lily nodded with a pout.

"We haven't been hanging out since the past few weeks and you don't even pick me up like you used to! Don't you care about me?"

"I'm sorry,I've been really busy with....

"Minnie? I know,let's just forget about I ever said anything"

Rudy look at her and chuckled.

"Are you jealous of her right now?" Rudy shook his head, smiling a bit.

"Not a chance! I've been with you for more than twenty years remember... This is just your first year anniversary,so I won" She winked.

"Should we hang out right now?" He asked,chuckling.

"Should we?" Lily grinned.

Rudy nodded.

••

Hours later, Rudy pulled the car to a stop in front of Lily's apartment building. He expected her to get out, but she made no move to do so. He turned to look at her and realized that she was sound asleep.

"Hey, Lily!" he said,tapping her shoulder but Lily didn't budge.

He stopped and simply stared at her peaceful sleeping face.

"Was she always this pretty? Why am I just noticing it?" He muttered as he tucked the hair that was covering her face behind her ears.

Rudy continued staring,then suddenly brought his face closer and his eyes fell on her lips, noticing  a bit of ice cream from their earlier treat was still on her lip.

He raised his hand,about to wipe it off,but just then, Lily opened her eyes. Startled,he immediately pulled away.

"F**k! You should have just wake me up!" Lily grabbed her bag from the back seat and got down.

"Thanks a lot for today crab! Goodnight!" She waved and went in.

Rudy stared at her untill she's out of sight and was about to start his car when a message popped on his phone.

WHAT'S KEEPING YOU FROM DOING WHAT I ASK. IS THE TASK THAT HARD FOR YOU TO DO?

Rudy ruffled his hair and switch off his phone,before driving off.

•••

<SATURDAY~RICKY'S APARTMENT>

Ricky was sleeping soundly when a knock came from the door,he stood up reluctantly and went to get it ,revealing Tanya.

"Long time,no see Ricky!" She grinned and made to hug him but he stepped back.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"That's too cold of you. I traveled back to town and you never noticed,you never asked about me! I feel neglected. Are we even friends?" Tanya replied.

"Sorry,a lot was going on with me...."

Tanya was shocked to actually hear him apologized.

"It's okay,make it up with me... Let's eat out...

"I'm really tired,maybe some other time" Ricky cuts in and shut the door,leaving Tanya standing outside.

"No matter what you do! I'm never letting you slip away from me again. Never!" she hissed, her voice filled with anger.

With that, she turned on her heel and stormed out of the place.