CHAPTER 7: Crazy Fangirl.

<A RESTAURANT>

Kris could be seen seated on a table with the flower he bought from Lily. He was waiting for Linda.

He was wearing a face cap and nose mask so no one saw his face.

He checked the time impatiently. He couldn't meet with her yesterday because she was busy and he was hoping to meet her today and yet she's not even here.

"What's keeping her?" He muttered,checking his wristwatch for the umpteenth time.

He dialled her number again but it ringed nonstop without her picking.

His phone suddenly rang and it was Trace calling.

"Where are you?!" His voice blared from the other side.

"I'm coming" Kris replied and ended the call. Looking at the flower,he stood up and began walking out of the restaurant leaving the flower on the table.

Dating a celebrity wasn't as easy as he thought.

He got into the car he bought there and brought out his phone.

*DON'T COME ANYMORE, I'LL TEXT YOU WHERE TO MEET UP LATER*

He sent and started the car.

•••

<A SUPERMARKET>

"Geez! I already told you I'm fine! Nothing happen,this is just a little bruise" Lily said getting down the car.

Rudy has been nagging nonstop since she told him the incident last night. She was suddenly regretting telling him. He didn't even allow her for to work today.

"Just a little incident you say? I'm telling you that neighbourhood isn't safe for you to stay.  I'll have to tell your mom so she'll --"

"Don't you dare! I said it's nothing." She said and Rudy opened his mouth to speak furthermore but she sent him a glare.

"You should have just call me instead of going home alone" Rudy continued,Lily sighed tiredly.

She walked into the supermarket with Rudy following behind. They bumped into Minnie in the supermarket and she frowned on seeing the two together again.

She hissed and walked past them. Rudy and Lily exchanged glances but Rudy ran after her.

"Babe wait up!" He called,grabbing her hand.

"What!" She yelled,throwing  her hand off him.

"You've not been picking up your calls. I call you here so we could talk" Rudy said.

"What do you want from me? Isn't obvious that you care about her more than you do with me? Be with her!" She yelled.

"C'mon, you know Lily is just my best friend... Nothing more" Rudy said.

"Just you say? Are you sure you're not in love with her or something?" Minnie scoffed.

"Please. Can we just not fight because of Lily again?"

"No we surely will! Unless she stop being your friend." Minnie said.

"Minnie please! I'm sorry" Rudy apologized tiredly,his phone suddenly buzzed.

*I HAVE SOME THINGS TO ATTEND TO,SEE YOU LATER*

It's from Lily.

"Are you running to her again?" Minnie looked at him.

"No,I came here for you" Rudy smiled and kept his phone.

Minnie continue frowning.

"Forgive me already huh? I really couldn't sleep last night...

"Liar" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious,what can I do to make you forgive me?" He asked slowly.

"Come with me" She grabbed his hand.

"Where are we going?"

"A surprise!" She smiled and they both went out.

•••

<MP MANSION••NIGHTTIME>

"You all can take a break now! We'll continue tommorow" Trace said as he put off the speaker playing thier music.

"Thank goodness!" Kris sighed inwardly and immediately left the studio.

"Goodnight guys!" Ricky said getting up from his chair.

"Sleep tight!" Cody and Trace flashed him a smile,Kelly scoffed and walked out.

Ricky got outside the house and met Kris pacing out.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"I really have to meet with someone tonight or I might die before tommorow" Kris said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Ricky chuckled.

"Help me just this once and I'll never forget this favor" Kris pleaded cutely.

"Fine! What's it?"

"Can you give me a lift,I really have to be somewhere"

"Sure" Ricky said and Kris smiled,they both got into his car and Ricky drove off.

After fifteen minutes,the car stopped in front of a mansion.

"Where's this place?" Ricky asked looking around. Just then,Linda come out or the house and Kris immediately got down,she literally jumped over him,hugging him so tightly.

"I miss you!" She pouted, kissing his face.

"Me too,I almost went crazy yunno!" Kris muttered.

"That jerk,it must really be fun for him to be dating" Ricky said and placed the car on horn,since he already forget he was still there.

Kris and Linda disengaged,Ricky rolled down the window of the car.

"I'm leaving" He shouted so he could hear him.

"Thank you so much,I owe you one" Kris shouted after him as he drove off.

"Isn't that Ricky?" Linda asked.

Kris nodded.

"Don't worry he won't tell anyone,come here" He pulled her closer and hugged her again.

•••

<LILY'S APARTMENT>

Lily walked out of the bathroom, drying her wet hair with a towel. She dropped the towel on her bed.

She went to open her window. Her eyes went to Ricky's door and it was locked. She was sure he wasn't yet back.

She walked back into the room and grabbed her phone on the bed. She was just in a sleeveless crop top and a short.

"He's even out, I was worried for nothing" She grinned.

She played one of MP's songs,leaving it in the loudest volume then she dropped the phone on her bed, and she stepped backward dramatically making it seems she was having her very own concert.

She stretched her arms and body in preparation,then she began dancing to the song.

••RICKY'S APARTMENT••

Ricky was preparing something for himself when he began hearing the loud music playing.

And to think it was their music. He needed no one to tell him it crazy girl's room. White was next to him,watching his every moves.

When he was done adding all the ingredients into the meal,he walked into the living room and the music was louder in there.

He walked towards his window and opened it and his eyes widened immediately.

His window and Lily's window was just facing each other and he could see her dancing,crazily!

He blinked repeatedly.

"What is this? what sort of dance is this?" Ricky asked no one in particular as his eyes wouldn't stop blinking.

He couldn't take his eyes off her! Not even once.