CHAPTER 50: Face Reveal/Leo

Fortunately it was Kelly picturing killing Ricky right on spot,it's didn't happen.

After all being said,the fans were still murmuring and chatting about the shocking news...

• Can we meet her?

• I'm sure she must be pretty,for her to make our prince to fall head over heels.

• What's her name Ricky?

• How old is she? What does she do?

"You'll meet her soon!" Ricky said and step aside for Trace to take over.

Kris was holding his head all this while,in fraustration.

Kelly's fist was folded with do much anger burning through him as he watch the whole scene.

"Alright! I think we had enough for tonight. Don't forget to stay tuned for the annual competition final round coming up on next weekend,thank you so much for attending our comebacks moonies,we love you!" Trace said and the members all bowed at once before leaving the stage.

Lily turned to take Amelia's hand but she was no where to be found.

"Where did she go?" She mumbled and got her phone which buzzed almost immediately.

• Have to head back first,see yah tomorrow baby.

She smiled and find her way out of the crowd as always,just when she decided to start searching for Ricky,a hand grab her instantly and pulled her into the dressing room.

"It's me" Ricky said and she sighed in relieve.

"Thought it was Kelly again...." She said.

"So,did I do well on stage? You weren't expecting that right?"

"You bet I wasn't" Lily replied.

"Even without the girl asking,I planned to make an announcement about me having a girlfriend,so every other fan girl can back off, it's a surprise...."

Lily smiled but vanished quickly,she look up at him seriously..

"You know this could bring a lot of trouble right? What if you loose everything because of me,your fans! Fame! And even your earnings....

Ricky kissed before she could finish, but she broke it.

"I'm serious" She said with a pouts.

"Are you really worried about that? If they are really my fans they would support me,If they decides to do otherwise... Then I'll quit!" Ricky answered.

"What!!"

"Don't be surprised,I don't even need the income anymore,I've more than enough. I can even buy the whole company,and my musical career doesn't have to end cos I've a girlfriend, I can always start a new musical career out of California....

"Are you sure about this?" Lily interrupted.

Ricky nodded and kissed her again, it was deeper and she didn't broke it this time...

"I've something else to show you" Ricky broke the kiss and grab her hand.

"Where are we going?" Lily giggled.

"A surprise" Ricky replied and pull her out.

Kelly immediately come out of his hiding place and secretly follow them.

•••

•OUTSIDE•

Amelia stood there in the crowd as people filed out of the concert hall one by one.