CHAPTER 46: Break Up With Him

"I would be stupid to sleep without having you tonight" He said and kiss her neck and almost immediately,he pulled the tied rope on her nightie which came off instantly and opened,revealing her naked body.

In a minute,her nipples were both standing out of the now transparent fabric,staring at Ricky.

He bite his lips seductively and gave one a soft squeeze.

"Ohh" Lily let out a silent moan.

Ricky kissed her left n*pple and she bite it in a soft way.

"Ouch..." Lily closed her eyes,she have never felt so much pleasure in her life,her body was almost shaking as Ricky continue his work.

At a time,he finally raised the top up and the boob welcomed him largely.

"Cute" Ricky smirked and lick his pink lips before capturing one in his mouth.

"Oh my god" Lily moaned loudly that she almost asked if that sound came from her.

Ricky started sucking her while giving the second one soft squeezes.

All of a sudden,Lily's phone started ringing. She opened her eyes to see Rowena calling,she pretended not to hear the rings and shut her eyes back.

She won't allow anything to ruined another night for her.

"Stop doing that" He muttered as she hang up the call for the tenth time.

"What?" She ask absentmindedly,he rubbed her tiny waist softly as he ate up her sweet soft lips,she reciprocated and Ricky almost dipped his hand into her panties but her phone started ringing again and this time Ricky raised his head.

Lily understand he was trying to tell her to answer it.

"She must have been to my old apartment. Probably to ask where I move to" She said without taking the phone.

"But still.....

"Let's just continue" She kissed him again,and grab her phone with her left hand to turn it off but a text came up.

•CALL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GOT THIS TEXT, IT'S IMPORTANT•

She broke the kiss and quicky sat up,she covered herself up and dail Rowena's line.

Ricky rested his back on the bed,watching her while roughing his hair.

"Crazy daughter, what have you been up to lately?" Rowena voice came up loud,she was obviously yelling.

"Nothing, why do you ask?"

"Someone broke into the house and left you a note" Rowena replied.

"For me? What does it says?"

"Stay away from Ricky if you know what best for you. This is my final warning!" Rowena answered.

Lily hands start to shake as she held the phone.

"Just what is going on? Your name was even written in blood,I'm so worried. Do you plan on killing me before my time?" Rowena yells.

"Let's talk this over tomorrow morning, goodnight" She said and hang up.

She turn to Ricky, trying to cover the nervousness in her face with a smile but he notice it instantly.

"What is wrong?" He ask as she join him in bed.

"Nothing......" She start to kiss him again but Ricky broke it.

"Are you hiding something from me?" He said in a soft voice.

Lily shakes her head.

"No... Why would you think that?" She said.

"What did your mum say?" He asked.

Lily stared at him for a while before speaking up,

"She want me to come home tomorrow, I'll tell you when I'm back"

"Promise?"

"Promise" She muttered.

Ricky nodded and lay on his back pulling her to hug his chest.

"Aren't we doing it anymore?" She blurted out.

"Your mood changed. I don't want to force it" He said flatly.

"But....

"I'm fine, don't worry about me. Go to sleep" He kissed her eyebrows and Lily smiled.

"Goodnight" She whispered and close her eyes.

•••

•NEXT MORNING•THE CAMPBELL•

Rowena was in, the kitchen making breakfast when Lily arrived.

"Mum!" She rush to hug her from behind taking Rowena aback.

She broke the hug and turn to face her.

"What was that for?"

"I couldn't sleep all night, I thought something bad happen to you" Lily pouted childishly.

"You should be worried about yourself and not me" Rowena said with an annoyed tone.

"Mum.... I can explain" Lily held her hand.

"Yh, that's why you're here, so start explaining! Is Ricky the same guy that got hit by a bike I'm your place? I mean why will the incident took place in front of your workplace if you're not the target?The one I saw at the hospital is him too? The same guy you've been crazily obsessed with over the years, the same guy you can die for?" Rowena threw her questions.

"Mum!" Lily snapped.

"I know you love him so much, but loosing your life for the sake of a man is out of it!" Rowena shot.

"No one is dying" Lily shot back.

"Stop acting like you know more than me Lily. I understand he love you as much as you love him but he can't always protect you. He's a celebrity every Fangirl out there is crazy about, who knows this  warning is from someone who's equally obsessed like you.... Break up with him as soon as possible,your relationship won't work out!" Rowena yelled and walk out of the kitchen.

"I'm never breaking up with him! Don't you care about my happiness?" Lily rush to her front and Rowena stop walking.

"What does your happiness has to do with this? Are you ready for all the hates you'll get all over the country, after your relationship goes publicly? Are you ready for malicious comments and public harassment. I'm sure his fans can even kill you for dating him"

"He risk his life to save you once, don't you think he'll keep doing that? And I'm very sure you can do more than that for him? I'm doing this cos I don't want to loose you, and I'm very sure his mum will want the same for him. Break up with him or forget ever having a mum or being a Campbell" Rowena snapped and entered her room.

Lily broke down in tears, crying uncontrollably.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally got the strength to get up and leave the house.

Stepping out the door, she was surprised to see Rudy getting out of his car.

"What are you doing here?" She sniffed.

"Your mum called and tell me what happened...."

"Are you going to tell me to break up with him too?" She ask in tears.

"Let's get out of here first" He get her into his car and drove off.