CHAPTER 39: Ricky Is Unwell

•HOURS LATER•A HOSPITAL CHAPEL•

Lily walked slowly into the chapel,the heels of her shoes clicking softly on the tile floor. She paused at the entrance, taking a moment to collect herself before she moved further into the room.

The chapel was dimly lit,with a few candles burning in the corner.

She walked over to one of the pews and sat down,her head bowed and her hands clasped together.

The nurse had to direct her there cos people was beginning to think she's crazy of her cries in the middle of the lobby and even scare them away.

Tears began to well up in her eyes and slowly trickle down her cheeks.

She closed her eyes as she prayed for God to save Ricky.

She couldn't bear to look at the stains of Ricky's blood neither could she take the cloth off.

"Lily!" Rowena suddenly rushed into the chapel. Lily didn't turned,she didn't even hear her.

"Lily, are you okay?" Rowena got to her and immediately pulled her to a hug.

She had actually seen the news report about an accident near her workplace, but there was no information about the identities of the victims.

"Do you know how scared I was? I thought something bad happen to you" Rowena snapped.

She broke the hug and Lily just stared back at her like a newly born. She was crying inwardly.

It's obvious.

"Are you okay? Tell me what happened? Why are you like this? What up with the tears?" Rowena asked impatiently.

Lily hugged her again.

"Mum....." She broke down completely.

"You're scaring me Lily, what is it?"

"I'm such bad luck. Everyone around me gets hurt whenever they're with me. Why did you keep me when I was a baby? You should have aborted me! I hate my whole existence" she cried out.

"What are you even saying?"

"Remember, Dad died because he was trying to find me that night. If I hadn't disobeyed you and gone to that sleepover, Dad would still be with us."

"At first it was Rudy, I didn't tell you because I don't want you to get worried about the strangers after me. They stabbed him and he was in a coma for two weeks, and now it's Ricky, I really can't take it if anything to happen to him"

"Who's Ricky? Can you just tell me what happened?"

Lily explained everything to her without leaving a single details.

"Oh my goodness!" Rowena gasped covering her mouth in utter shock.

"What if he doesn't make it? I won't be able to handle it, you'll loose me too mum...."

Rowena hugged her.

"Stop the tears and calm down, you've to be strong for him!" Rowena patted her back but that didn't stop Lily's tears.

•••

•A SECLUDED AREA•

Kelly was alone at their usual spot staring at nothing but the fire in between. He got a call from someone to meet up,that's why he's here.

He heard signs of someone approaching and immediately turned only to met with a loud slap accross the place from Autumn.

"Why did you do that? Are you crazy!" Autumn yelled.