CHAPTER 25: Your Ricky.

•••

<MP MANSION>

After taking what seemed like forever in a shower,Trace come out from the bathroom,his hair wet.

He dried off and sat down on the couch,his eyes falling on the file that Amelia had given him.

He almost forget about it.

He stood up and picked it up,placing the flash drive inside his laptop and pressing play on the only video that was saved.

His eyes widened as he watched the footage.

It's the actual real video of him going to the hotel room,how the crazy woman had jumped on him and how he had pushed her off quickly.

"Trace,can we talk?" Cody's voice drifted into the room.

"Come over here. You have to see this" Trace said, beckoning to him.

Cody rushed over and sat next to Trace,his eyes fixed on the screen as the video played again.

"Oh my goodness,that's you!" he exclaimed.

"And that woman... what's going on? This is the real clip right? right?" he asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

Trace nodded just as bewildered.

"We should tell the others about this!" Cody said.

Trace gage a nod.

Cody grabbed the laptop and they both rushed downstairs,meeting Kris and Kelly.

Ricky already left.

"Guys you have to watch this!" Cody shouted and Kris and Kelly look up from what they are doing.

They joined them,Cody replayed the footage and they all couldn't believe their eyes.

"Where did you get this?" Kelly asked immediately.

Trace then explained everything to them.

"Wow,that's so kind of her" Cody smiled.

"We should inform our manager about this immediately. Tomorrow is the deadline!" Kris said.

"I'll do that tomorrow morning" Trace replied.

"Ricky also need to know!" Cody said.

"I'll tell him about it" Kris said with a smile.

Kelly only stared at them without a word.

•••

<NIGHTTIME••AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING>

A guy could be seen pacing around a room,lost in thought.

Just then,the door opened and a lady covered in all black walked in gracefully.

"I thought you said you'll bring her body here,where's she?" Autumn demanded immediately.

"I... I... haven't done it" Mole stuttered.

"What?! Are you playing with me right now?"

"I'm serious,I need to know what the girl did to you. We don't kill without a reason Autumn...

"I f*cking told you she's standing in my way and I have to wipe her off!" Autumn shouted.

"But...

"No buts. You've three days to end her life or you'll be joining her in the afterlife yourself!" Autumn said and left.

•••

As Lily turned the corner onto her street. She caught sight of a familiar figure walking towards her.

It was Ricky,his eyes a bit downcast and his shoulders hunched.

Even though she hasn't see his face yet,his height is something she'll never forget.

They were about to bump into each other,and Lily froze,unsure of what to do.

Should she pretend not to see him? Should she say something? They were just about to collide when he looked up and saw her.

They stood there,frozen,for what felt like an eternity.

"Jun hee!" She exclaimed finally breaking the silence.

Ricky rolled his eyes. He really hate anyone calling him that name,why does he allow her?

"Why are you out here?" Lily asked.

"Waiting for you" Ricky replied simply.

Lily blinked.

He started leaving,Lily stood on a spot staring at him.

"Are you just gonna continue standing there?" Ricky turned and ask.

Lily immediately joined him.

Another silence dragged between them.

"About the kiss...." Ricky suddenly said.

"Let's forget about it. It's meant nothing anyway" Lily cut him off quickly,as if she was already expecting him to mention it.

'But it's mean a lot to me' Ricky thought.

"You don't want your girlfriend find out,you'll be in trouble for sure" Lily added.

"My girlfriend?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

Lily nodded.

"You mean the lady who visit me often? Tanya?" Ricky asked, a bit of annoyance in his voice.
"She's not my girlfriend or anything like that,we're not even friends"

"Oh" Lily replied,a small smile forming on her lips. They continued walking in silence,the only sound the crunch of their feet on the gravel path.

"Can I ask you something?" Lily said and stop on track. She faced him.

"Yeah sure" he replied, curious about what was on her mind.

"Are you an artist or something?" Lily blurted out.

"No.... Why do you ask?"

"You just seem familiar,like I've seen you somewhere before we met here. Are you a model, or maybe you've been on some variety shows? Or maybe you were in a TV series or something?"

Ricky was a bit taken aback by the sudden questioning.

"No...." He lied.

"Then again,you need to have all the features for you to featured in TV. Someone like my Ricky" Lily grinned.

"I forget you're a moonies too. You heard about what happen to MP Trace right?" She added.

Ricky nodded getting tired of her talks. He badly wanna talk about something else but...

"In order to get a girl to like you,It's important to show interest in the things she's passionate about"

He recalled Kris word and sighed inwardly.

"He said he's gonna prove his innocence in three days, tomorrow is the deadline. What if he don't make it? Will he really leave MP?" Lily said sadly.

Ricky only stared at her.. How he supposed to tell her they found an evidence already.

"Good thing it's not Ricky,or I'll have plucked out the eyes of those scumbags alive! Nobody mess with my Ricky!"

"You don't care about the rest of the members?"

"Don't get me wrong,I love every members equally but when it's comes to Ricky,my love for him can't be splited!" Lily smiled.

"What if you get to meet him right now?" Ricky stopped walking.

"Who? Ricky?" Lily said sns chuckled.

"Then what if...." He paused to look at her face.

"What if what?"

"What if I'm your Ricky?" He faced her.