CHAPTER 29: I Love You Lily.

<NEXT DAY••KELLY'S HOME>

Kelly finished cooking,he placed it in a tray and walk into Lovia's room.

She was still asleep. He gently placed it on the table beside her bed and tapped her.

"Brother....." She called as she opened her eyes.

"It's late,you should have breakfast" Kelly said.

"But I'm not hungry" Lovia muttered weakly.

"I know,just try... You are becoming more lean this days. Mum won't be happy with me so please" Kelly said and gave her a spoon.

Lovia look at him then the food before started eating.

"When are you coming back here?" She asked slowly.

"As soon as you get your surgery done, I'll move you into the city and hired someone to take care of you...." Kelly replied.

"What about you? You won't stay with me?" She said sadly.

Kelly sighed and sat next to her.

"I wish I can but we have to keep living together as a member if I want to continue being a singer...."

"Do you love what you're doing now?" Lovia cuts in.

"Huh?"

"From what I remember,you always want to be a doctor so you can treat me but mum..."

"I was too young back then,I never really took it serious so,you should eat so you can use your pills!" Kelly stroke her hair.

She continue eating and Kelly stood to get her treatments.

She had this rare disease since she was little called Batten Disease. It's a rare genetic disorder that affects the nervous system and causes vision loss and weight.

There is no cure for Batten disease, but there are treatments that can slow its progression. But Kelly never gives up,he would always tell her he would find her cure one day.

Once she's done,she used her treatments and Kelly helped her lay back on the bed.

She doesn't do anything all day rather than sleeping and eating!

"Get well soon okay? I love you!"

"I love you too brother!" Lovia smiled and hug him more tight.

•••

<RUDY'S CAR>

"She said that!" Rudy repeated as Lily finished telling him about Tanya.

Lily nodded.

"So.. What are you going to do if he did confess? What are you going to do?"

"Nothing!"

"What do you mean by nothing? Do you have feelings for him?" Rudy asked.

"Honestly I haven't thought of that..." Lily grinned.

"I thought you love Ricky!"

"Of course,I'm still in love with Ricky. But Jun Hee is....

"You should just stay away from him if he's going to be a problem. You never know his right intention towards you,what if he's a...

"It's enough that I've a lot on my mind,stop nagging me!" She rolled her eyes and get off.

"Do I need to pick you up?" Rudy shouted after her.

"No don't! I can manage! See yah!" Lily waved and walk in.

•••

<NIGHT>

Lily walked home from the bus stop,she had the weird feeling that someone was following her.

She'd caught a glimpse of a shadow in her peripheral vision,but when she turned to look, there was nothing there.

"It must be because I'm thinking too much lately..."

She brushed it off,but then she heard footsteps behind her,growing closer and closer.

Panicked,she broke into a run, but the footsteps kept pace. She ran as fast as she could,until her legs gave out beneath her and she collapsed on the pavement.

She lay there,gasping for breath,when suddenly a hand reached out to her. She screamed and tried to get up but she fell back.

"Lily! Lily!" A familiar voice called out. She turned to see Ricky.

Lily blinked in disbelief. She was sure that the person following her was a threat.

"I thought... I thought..." Lily stammered.

"It's okay.. I'm here" Ricky scooped Lily into his arms and carried her back to her apartment,her head resting on his shoulder. She was still trembling from the scare,but she felt safe in his arms.

"Where are you taking me? This is not the way to my place!" She said as Ricky stopped in front his apartment instead of hers.

"I'll be the one to treat your wound!" He said and they stepped inside.

Ricky put Lily down on the couch and left. He came back with a kits and squatted in front of her.

"From now on,don't come home alone. You can text me whenever you're done. I'll come pick you up! Don't act stubborn and do as I say" Ricky said as she apply the oilment on the bruise.

Lily just stared at him.

"I though I told you to stop coming home late,why were you out so late? You're a girl for crying out loud! What if something happened to you...

"And why are you overreacting? It was just a scratch..."

"That wasn't just a scratch. Even the smallest mark on your perfect skin makes me crazy with worry" he said,his voice filled with concern.

"I can't bear the thought of anything happening to you Lily. You might be a though one but you're still a girl"

"Why do you even care? Not like I'm your priority or something....

"Because I'm in love with you,I love you Lily!"

Lily gulped down emptiness.