CHAPTER 33: Stabbed.

"Aren't the male lead supposed to come in time to save the female lead in Kdramas? Why are you just coming now?" She cried as she held onto him tightly.

Trace continue staring at her in shock.

"Are you okay?" Trace broke the hug and wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Yes but let's get out of here please... The beast Is after me" She said shakingly.

Trace grabbed her hand and pulled her into the passenger seat of his car. He got into the driver's seat and sped out of the parking lot.

Amelia kept looking back for Sebastian but he never show up. She sighed in relieve,adjusting her rough hair as a result of the struggles.

"What's your address?" Trace turned to her and ask.

Amelia look at him and went mute. She can't possibly go back to her dad's again,she'll rather die than go back to that worthless father.

But then again,she has no where to go.

"Hey,are you listening to me?" Trace called her attention.

"My name is not hey okay,it's Amelia. A-me...lia" Amelia rolled her eyes.

Trace stared at her in disbelief.

Is this what he gets from saving her? She's more crazier than she thought.

'He's only doing this for old time sake anyway' He thought.

"Fine Amelia,where do you stay? I really have to get back to the mansion before others found out I'm gone!" Trace said calmly.

"Just drop me off over there...." She said pointing at the street side.

"Huh?"

"I can take care of myself from here. Thanks for helping me...."

"But I can't do that" Trace cuts in.

"Why?"

"It's late,I need to be sure your safe. Don't worry,I'm not a bad guy,you can tell me where you stay"

"I would rather stay in the streets than returning home" Amelia mumbled but Trace heard her.

"Why? Do you have issues with your parents? How do you get involved with that guy anyway?" Trace asked.

"It's complicated okay? I'll rather not talk about it. Drop me off anywhere,I'll find my way somehow" She said and turn to the window side.

Trace sighed and grabbed his phone,he checked for nearby hotels but none of their rooms seems to be vacants.

The last thing he want is another scandal about him being in an hotel. Who knows those who sets him up the other time is watching him.

"Where are you taking me?" Amelia asked after a long drive without a word.

"Somewhere safer than the streets!" Trace replied.

He pulled the car up in from of a mansion and help her out. Amelia kept staring at him as he lead her in.

"OMG! You really brought a lady home,I can't believe this,is this real my Trace?" A woman who seems to be in her late 40's exclaimed as they got to the living room.

One glance at her,and it was clear she was related to Trace.

The resemblance was uncanny - they had the same dark eyes and sharp jawline. There was no mistaking they were mother and son.

"Mum calm down,it's not what you're thinking" Trace sighed.

"She's really pretty son. What's your name?" Theresa grinned.