CHAPTER 35: CHOOSE ONE/AWAKE.

Lily was standing close to Ricky,but she wasn't facing him. She had a hurtful look on her face as her eyes darted back and forth between his mask which was all over the table.

Okay, here are the corrections:

"How could you keep this from me?" she started.

"I can explain" He began.

"Well,start explaining,that's the only reason I'm still standing here in front of you. I need a damn explanation." Lily yelled.

"I already tried to tell you before,but you didn't take me seriously" Ricky said.

"That's no excuse. You should have tried again. Can you blame me for laughing it off? How could anyone in their right mind believe that a member of the most famous music band in California lives in this house and it's Ricky of all people? Isn't that crazy?" Lily scoffed,crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry. I was planning to tell you soon,but the accident with your friend happened and I didn't want you to find out like this, believe me Lily" Ricky explained.

Lily continued staring at him,speechless. She was trying to summon the anger she felt before, but her inner fan-girl was completely taking over.

How could she be mad when she was standing in front of her celebrity crush,the one she's obsessed with, and has been for years?

How could she be upset when she was in the presence of her biggest idol?

"W-well, I still wouldn't believe it until I see it for myself" She said,finally looking away from him.

Ricky picked up the mask he used the most often and put it on.

"Do you believe me now?" he asked.

Lily blinked and stared at him in shock,her heart pounding in her chest.

"O-M-G, it's really him!" she screamed inwardly.

"I'm sorry for keeping the truth from you. I just wanted to be sure you'd accept my feelings for who I really am,not because I'm Ricky" He said,pulling off the mask,he held for her hand,but she threw it off and covered her blushing cheek with her hand instead.

"You're just saying that. You can't possibly like me for me"

"No,I'm being honest with you. I really do like you, and not just because you're my biggest fan" he said,looking into her eyes.

Lily wanted to smile but she controlled herself.

"Even if you're Ricky,you still made a fool out of me. I can't forgive you that easily. You know how much I'm crazy over you,but you still chose not to tell me anyway. You could have just dragged me here and worn the f*cking mask like now, but you didn't because you were enjoying hearing me say all that. You must think I'm a fool!"

"I've never thought of you that way before,Lily please hear me out...."

"Never,you had so many chance but you never did it. I hate you! You made me look stupid"

"I'm sorry." Ricky hugged her.

"Let me go jerk" She pushed him off and grabbed her bag.

"We've only been dating for a short time, and you've already been lying to me. What else are you going to keep from me in the future? I think it's best if we break up"

Ricky's eyes widened.

Lily took one last look at Tanya,who was still sleeping on the floor,then she walked out of the room.

•••

<LILY'S ROOM>

Lily held her cheek all the way back to her room. She rushed to her dressing mirror and dropped her arms in front of it.