CHAPTER 38: Kelly's Doing.

The dance? Can you show me again?" Ricky asked wearing a serious look on.

"Are you pulling my legs right now?" She glared and he chuckled.

"C'mon, I'm serious... I really wanna see those moves again, please" He pleaded cutely.

"Was it good?" Lily asked surprisedly.

"Kind of" He laughed.

"Just say you want to make fun of me. I'm not interested anymore. She shot and returned to the cooker.

Ricky followed her.

"Hey, c'mon... Please! I didn't mean to laugh it just came out..."

"But you just did" Lily rolled her eyes.

"The truth is those moves were out of the beats but i find it's cute. I would love to watch your dance again"

"I doubt that" Lily mumbled.

Ricky hugged her from behind, with his batter smeared fingers crossed in front of her.

Lily jerked.

"What are you doing?" She asked in almost a whisper.

"Please babe." His deep voice brushed her ears with his hot breath fanning her neck and her heart lept for a second.

She gulped down nothing.

Ricky smiled mischievously knowing he was actually having an effect on her.

"Will you?" He asked and she slowly nodded.

He smirked and turned off the cooker.

He turned her to face him and Lily blinked nervously as she stared at his face which was just an inch away from their to brushing each others.

"Show me what you got." He said and Lily smirked, wrapping her hand around his neck.

"You've got to try harder before I do that." She whispered in his ears before leaving his side.

"And you might as well fry the pancake yourself. I'll be in the dining room waiting for it to be ready. If you end up burning us alive in this house, I don't care dying coz we'll be dying together. I love such sad ending anyways." She winked and walked out.

"Seriously?"

•••

•NEXT DAY•THE BILLS•

"Careful" Minnie said as she helped Rudy to sit gently on the couch.

"You're here already" Jenner smiled coming in with Ethan.

They all exchange hugs before sitting.

"I thought the doctor said you should spend more weeks for proper check up." Ethan said.

"You know I hate staying at the hospitals for long and I'm fine now,don't worry dad" Rudy said.

Ethan nodded.

"I prepare lunch,let's eat" Jenner announced.

Minnie nodded and helped Rudy to the dinner table since he's still having some difficulties walking alone.

Her phone suddenly beeped and as soon as she checked the content,her eyes widened and she jerked up.

"Is something wrong?" Rudy asked.

"I'm really sorry but I have to do something really quick, I'll come back as soon as I'm done okay?" She grabbed her bag and ran out.

"Is she okay?" Jenner asked.

•••

•ROSES AND PETALS•

"Jeez... Why is an apartment so expensive in California " Amelia sighed out.