EPILOGUE!!! 🫶

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑬 ➪

✯ ONE YEAR LATER ✯ SEOUL,SOUTH KOREA ✯

It's been a year since all the events happened in their life, including Cody's death.

Moonlight Pitch disbanded and each idol was focus in their new ambition.

Trace is now a solo singer and the most popular. Maybe because he was the only MP member who was still in the music industry.

Kris owns the biggest dance company in California, how it grew and became comfortably at the top in just two years remains amazing. He is currently into acting and has featured with Linda, both playing couple roles in alot of movies over the year.

And less I forget, they are married now and even have a three months old daughter, Juniper.

Amelia forgave Miss Rose and they were living as mother and daughter. She and Trace are still together and very much happy.

Tanya was sentenced to life imprisonment and she has been cooling her ass in jail still unremorseful. Truly, a leopard never changes it spot.

Even months after Leo's death, Ricky couldn't be himself and always blamed himself.

This made Lily suggest they move away from California, since the city would only remind him of his pain and make it harder for him to move on.

Fortunately, Ricky agreed, and they moved to kore with their mothers, Jiwoo and Rowena. Ricky brought a big mansion for the two woman in Busan since they quickly bound well and another for himself and Lily in Seoul.

Vivian (Leo's sister) is now okay and she's currently staying with them.

Lily's passion for flowers never died, so he opened a gigantic shop for her near their house shortly after they moved there. The shop quickly became famous, thanks to the influence of Ricky's past career as a singer.

Even after he quit singing, his international fans still adored him and often begged Lily to arrange for them to see him.

Ricky was standing in front of the park, watching the children play, when he heard someone singing behind him. He turned around to see Lily holding a cake with his name on it.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, Jun hee! Happy birthday to you!" she sang.

"You remember my birthday?" he asked, surprised.

"Of course I remember such a special day! And I know you didn't want to celebrate last year because of what happened with Leo" Lily said. Ricky's face turned pale as he remember.

"So what do you wish for on your birthday?" Lily asked.

"I can't tell you, because it's a surprise!" Ricky smiled.

"Well, I have a wish too" She said.

"What is it?" He asked, curiously.

"I wish you'd go back to singing again" She said with hope in her eyes.

"I can't promise anything right now, but maybe when I'm ready to accept that Leo is really gone, and when I get my voice back, I'll start singing again" Ricky said.

"Thank you you so much" She gave him a peck.

"I didn't promise anything yet," Ricky chuckled.

"At least I have something to hold onto," she said, kissing him again. He returned the kiss, but she broke it off after a moment.

"Here!" Lily handed him her phone. A video was playing, showing Kris, Linda, Amelia, and Trace. Even Mr. Cooper were all singing "Happy Birthday" and wishing him well.

"Why does it look like they're in our house?" Ricky asked as he watched the video call.

"Because they actually are in Korea, in our house," Lily replied, taking the phone from him and turning it off. She set the cake aside and gave him her full attention.

"I know I should have asked you before inviting them but I knew you wouldn't have agreed to it, and they all missed you so much. I'm sorry for not asking first" She bit her lips.

"It's okay. I miss them too. I'm glad they're here... I can't wait to see them again" He smiled.

"That's great but before that, I've another surprised for you" Lily added.

"What is it?" Ricky asked, his curiosity piqued.

"I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby!" Lily broke the news.

Ricky's eyes bulged immediately. "Oh my goodness! Are you serious?" he screamed, the joy evident in his eyes.

"Does that mean I'm going to be a father? There's really a baby in there?" he asked, his voice full of emotion as he touched her belly.

"Of course, and I'm going to be a mother!" Lily squealed with delight.

"Thank you, Lily! Thank you so much for giving me a reason to smile again. I love you so much, I love you!" He threw his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"I love you, too, Ricky! You'll always have a special place in my heart, my idol!" she said, kissing his face and hugging him back.

For a moment, they just stood there, enjoying the closeness and the warmth of each other's embrace.

*****

THE END!

Thanks for staying with me till the end even though the story didn't worth it. I love y'all 🥰🥰

XOXO 😘💖